Rockwater Secret Cove Resort
US$105
US$131
US$94
US$88
The Stonewater Motel(Madeira Park)(Great Value!)
US$112
Painted Boat Resort(Madeira Park)
US$451
US$352
US$112
US$89
Ruby Lake Resort(Madeira Park)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$71
  • Restaurant
US$196
US$192
US$212
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewstent suitessunshine coasttenthouse suiteheated floorssecret covethe main lodgebeautiful locationget awayjacuzzi tubour honeymoonunique experienceceiling fanromantic getawayon the rockscouples massagemini fridgespa services
Reviewed 24 October 2009

Customer service, spa, and food were all a 10!
Activities, Art , and antiques shopping near by compliment this sanctuary.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2009

I had a fabulous time at a family members wedding. The scene beautiful, the hotel very accommodating the food good and the wedding was the main focus as it should be. I am going back to enjoy one of the yurts on the rocks - maybe in the stormy season that would be gorgeous.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2009

Thank you to everyone at Rockwater for making our wedding such a great and relaxed experience!

My husband and I decided to go to Canada to get married and chose the Rockwater as it offered an elopement package. I have to say that Halfmoon Bay is just as good as the photos on their website! Our time there was just amazing and the views from our tent house were stunning. Food was lovely and the staff couldn't have been more helpful! Everyone was so friendly. Our wedding day was so relaxed, especially the massage by the sea. Everything that we needed was organised so we really didn't need to do much on the day other than enjoy the 35 degree heat! Possibly could have been a parasol on our varanda as we had no shade but I think it was the hottest day on record so can't really moan!

The photographer did an amazing job, we are really pleased with our photos. All our friends and family have raved about them. The service by the sea was just what we wanted so would recommend going to the Rockwater for a wedding or romantic weekend and would definately go in a tenthouse.

Thanks again for making our day so special.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2009

I choose your resort as a surprise anniversary tripafter seeing the pictures in Sunset magazine. However, the realty of the tent experience,the incredible dinning coupled with the natural beauty of the Halfmoon Bay area, went beyond our expectations. What a unique and romantic get away. We came from Idaho and will make Rockwater part of our future travel plans.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2009

When we arrived we were not given the best service by the staff. We had to ask for help to bring all of our wedding gear up to our tenthouse. Although, our bell boy was very helpful. The tent houses are amazing, just be sure to close your doors before all the mosquitos get in. I was covered in bug bites the next day for my wedding ceremony! Our friends stayed in the resort and the rooms were very basic and in my opinion overpriced.
We really enjoyed the view for our balcony, the tub for two and the heated floors. We wouldn't ming coming back to relax for a week during the winter in one of the tenthouses. Nice place to just sit back and read a good book.
We ate at the restaurant both nights. Make sure you have reservations as the staff doesn't seem to appreciate unexpected guests. The dinner was good, but again overpriced. Also, there is not a lot to choose from. Our morning and evening staff were much more delightful than the first night!
One last word of advise, if you plan on doing a massage, make sure you have time to shower afterwards. I had to go straight from getting a massage to getting my hair done for my wedding. No time to shower and I felt oily all day. I never really thought about it when they recommended I have my massage the day of the wedding because it would relax me...not so much!
Overall, beautiful location! We couldn't have asked for a pretty spot, but it is a little overpriced for what you get.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple