My wife and I went to the Rockwater Secret Cove Resort for our honeymoon. We were baffled by the sub-par customer service that we were provided with throughout our stay. We are a young couple in our late twenties and as such were ignored in favour of the older, richer guests. Despite the fact that we had reserved one of the luxury tents overlooking the water, we were given a room on the very top of the hill. The bed was dirty and the sheets covering the duvet (thats right, no duvet cover) consistently fell off to reveal disgusting stains from previous guests. When we came back from a hike on Saturday afternoon, our room hadn't been cleaned. When I complained, someone came twenty minutes later and did a very poor job. As well, the service in the restaurant was very slow and unproffessional. We watched as the waitress attended to the older guests around us despite the fact that we had sat down before them. In summation, the unique luxury tents and beautiful scenery are spoiled by the outrageous prices and very poor customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rockwater Secret Cove Resort is the Sunshine Coast's Premier 4 star year round resort, featuring 38 ocean front rooms, suites, tenthouse suites and cabins. The resort features a restaurant, lounge, and seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Ideal resort for getaway, corporate retreats and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Rockwater Secret Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rockwater Secret Cove Hotel Halfmoon Bay
- Hotel Rockwater Secret Cove
- Rockwater Secret Cove Resort Canada/Halfmoon Bay