All reviews golf break events manager leisure facilities golf courses are driving range great golf bit dated spa treatments swimming pool coach party great weekend wedding venue sunday lunch lovely food family room an overnight stay large room
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Wensum Valley hosted out wedding in August and they were amazing. From planning with the lovely Wedding co-ordinator Emma, all the way through to the day after when we were leaving, the service & food was superb. With the help of the Florist, the room was transformed into something out of a fairy tale, all our guests said how beautiful it was and the staff were so friendly and helpful. Special mention to The Toast Master Tim who was amazing too. The honeymoon suit was lovely and spacious and the views are breathtaking. From our experience, I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here to babysit so daughter and husband could attend a wedding nearby. On the plus side, nice pool, beautiful vista from restaurant, pleasant staff, not bad food. However, our room was tired with stained carpet and an odour. Hallways were not clean. The whole place like a concrete jungle. Nothing to do for a three year old. Hooray for roar dinosaur nearby

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2018

I've stayed in Norwich hotels reguarly for weekend breaks and have tried a number of places. However I decided to try the Wensum Valley for a change and was really glad I did. The setting is lovely, especially on a sunny day - the pool is also a great asset. The staff were all very helpful and welcoming. The rooms were generally very comfortable. Breakfast service was excellent and the cooked breakfast done very well. It's now become a favourite place to stay when visiting Norwich.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2018

2 good golf courses but rather let down by the hotel. In need of refurbishment
Room comfortable enough but again in need of refurb
Reception staff fine as most staff but too few staff in bar. Food was OK except for breakfast which was very average

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I was booked in to stay this evening and on arrival was greeted by very pleasant reception staff. As the room was paid for via booking.com the check in was very easy. On arrival at my room, which was some way from reception, I found the Wi-fi to be virtually non existent which I immediately reported to reception and asking if I could be moved to a room nearer the hub. I was told that they would re-boot the router and to try accessing again in 5 minutes. I did this but again the same problem and reported this. The bar was suggested as Cloud Wi-fi is present there. This sorted my immediate problem but was no use for my contact with Asia at 5am. I had to check out as there was no way I was going to be conducting business early morning from the only accessible wi-fi area - the bar. Very disappointing that no resolution to my predicament was offered and that no refund was offered for a room that I spent 20-30 minutes in. As a business person that needs internet access be sure to check connectivity before accepting the room allocated (don’t accept no 38)

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business