“Very Good Place!!!!”

Hotel Parador Joyuda Beach
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Cabo Rojo
“Very Good Place!!!!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

It' s the most family and peaceful place I ever stay! The room very clean very hot water! Customer Service very friendly and hospitality!! I'll be back again!! Love it! The facilities you can stay outside and bring your cooler and play!!

• Stayed May 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Comerio, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This was one of the nastiest hotels i've ever stayed at in p.r. The bathroom had water damage and peeling wallpaper. The air conditioning unit was from the 1950s and blew some kind of black soot all over my son. No ice machine, just a dirty cooler with a few pieces of ice floating in dirty water. Couldn't use the pool because despite the no alcohol at the pool signs, the pool was monopolized by a very noisy drunk group. This same group was outside our room drinking and partying loudly until about 3:30 a.m.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank pottermom62

Travellers are raving about these Cabo Rojo hotels

Patillas
Reviewed 9 January 2014

The rooms should be with new dressers ,new towels The breakfeast I cant believe being a hotel cant buy one of these industrial coffe pots more tosters at least and sanatize to prevent roaches other than that I loved where its located having a room infront of the beach was wonderful the rolling doors needs to be pulled by herculies but in the other its very family style silent and peacefull but as I said its very easy to do better cause its more strucktable things that can be handle cause its so good and peacefull.

• Stayed November 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Hotel regular price is not worth it. Don't expect to sleep well... you will sleep in a gypsum board mattress, clean is not clean, AC is super noisy! And the shower? Was broken!! If you decide to stay here bring your own mattress, blower and towels!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank N R
florida
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I bought as a gift for my sister and another for me the a/c doesn't work properly the both room was dirty including the bathroom, one have mildew in one wall they have to change the room, the bed was uncomfortable, i had a room with beach view the sliding door doesn't work because the rust and sand. The only I don have complaint was tyhe customer services.

Room Tip: do not buy hotel offer with Guistazo
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank chepojlp
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We just stay in this horrible " HOTEL"
The Tourism Agency should close this place , is a shame to have this place like a Hotel , the room walls have mold , we can sleep because of the AC noise !
In the morning we ask for another room and one of the employee told us that he did not know why we stay in that room 101 .
We move to a new room at least the AC works .
NEVER STAY IN THIS PLACE

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Itzabelle
Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

I decided to stay at this place with my 5 year old son as a treat, because his father and I stayed here 9 years ago where he proposed me. As soon as I walk into the room, I was surprised by the covers on the bed, I compared them to pictures of my engagement and they look the same!!! The room was dirty, sheets stained, curtains were dusty, cable didn't work, shower didn't work(we had to squat down to clean up with running water), towels looked grayish and hard as sand paper (at least you get an exfoliation), there were flying roaches at night (small ones), I found two dead in the morning, pool had too much bleach, the continental breakfast consisted of bread, jelly and an empty pot of coffee... the place is at a good location. There is a lot to do in the area including Cabo Rojo's Lighthouse and Playa Sucia. Plan ahead before you come to the area. A lot of nice restaurants around. The restaurant at this hotel the staff was friendly but the food took a long time and it wasn't that great.
I hope if you are traveling to this area that you read the reviews on this place before you book. I didn't... Otherwise, I would've not revisited 9 years after. The staff was nice enough to cancel my next night after telling her that I didn't have any sleep the night prior.

• Stayed June 2013
#1 of 5 in Boqueron
Grand Bahi-a Ocean View Hotel
Holiday Inn Mayaquez & Tropical Casino
Parador Villa Parguera

Been to Hotel Parador Joyuda Beach? Share your experiences!