“It was great!”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 December 2013

From the appetizers to the meal, hats off!! The service was exceptional, surullitos were very crispy, that's how I like it, the trunk fish I ordered was superb and the flan delicious!

Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

I had few appetizers that where good in size but not with full local flavor like I was expecting. I know my criollo seasoning and vibrant flavor but the octopus that we order was blend and not yummy. Aranitas looks like the where smash in our basket and where real messy. The best of our meal was the beer. Real good beer and service.

Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

If you don't mind the wait the food is good... The appetizer are all very good and all the patties are tasty also... Beers are ice cold price is very reasonable but the service is very slow... Me and my family have been coming here for years and will continue to come its not a fancy spot it's just good home cook food...

1  Thank LatinDiva2nv
Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

My family and I visited this restaurant because we were looking for a non-fast food easy lunch. Service was slow, chapin turnovers are ok and beer was cold.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

El Gatito is right next to El Gato in Joyuda road 102 Cabo Rojo. Do not expect luxury is a local place with a variety of local food including all kinds of seafood and rice and beans. Prices are good, portions are good as well. Definitely will go back !! . Staff is friendly and organized. Place can get packed so be patient because is worth it !! Very cold beers A+

1  Thank ccamacho2003