“Best Empanadillas de Langosta”
Review of El Gatito

El Gatito
Ranked #20 of 132 Restaurants in Cabo Rojo
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Each time I visit the Island I take a day to travel all the way across the Island to have their Pastelillos de Langosta (Lobster Turnovers). They are THAT GOOD!

Reviewed 2 December 2013

From the appetizers to the meal, hats off!! The service was exceptional, surullitos were very crispy, that's how I like it, the trunk fish I ordered was superb and the flan delicious!

Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

I had few appetizers that where good in size but not with full local flavor like I was expecting. I know my criollo seasoning and vibrant flavor but the octopus that we order was blend and not yummy. Aranitas looks like the where smash in our basket and where real messy. The best of our meal was the beer. Real good beer and service.

Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

If you don't mind the wait the food is good... The appetizer are all very good and all the patties are tasty also... Beers are ice cold price is very reasonable but the service is very slow... Me and my family have been coming here for years and will continue to come its not a fancy spot it's just good home cook food...

1  Thank LatinDiva2nv
Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

My family and I visited this restaurant because we were looking for a non-fast food easy lunch. Service was slow, chapin turnovers are ok and beer was cold.