“Best Churrasco I've ever had...”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Caribbean, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Puerto Rico
“Best Churrasco I've ever had...”
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Good food portions, service was fast and as ordered. Best churrasco I've ever had...

1 Thank Edwin_Almodovar

nebraska/cabo rojo
“A disappointment. No atmosphere and noisy.”
Reviewed 1 January 2012

This restaurant used to be at the intersection of 308 and 100 where a new drug store has been built. We liked it and frequented it for both lunch and dinner. The new location is great (just off 100 near the Boqueron exit) but the atmosphere is not good for older people. They have loudspeakers (and I mean "loud) on the outside porch that blast into the restaurant every time to door is opened which is frequently as the staff accesses through the same door. We have not returned and I am sure my guest did not either.

Visited February 2011
NYC
“Fabulous Steak!”
Reviewed 2 December 2008

Right off of Carr 2, a nice little steak house, You have to try the Mofongo de Yuca Stopped in for lunch an plan to go back for dinner. Atmosphere is good and service excellent.

1 Thank steevo924