“Good value,nice room”
Review of Sunny Days

Sunny Days
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Went on a last minute visit in June and arrived at midnight.Even at that time we were welcomed personally by Maria and showed to the room which had just been modified with air con and was very clean and comfortable.After a couple of drinks at the bar we went to bed and slept like a couple of logs.When we got up in the morning my fella realised he had forgot some medication and asked reception where the nearest chemist was located,guess what ,within 10 minutes Maria had been and got what he had forgeotten.Thanx for that Maria. OK lets get down to facts.This is a very friendly hotel and its not expensive we loved the friendly family that run the Hotel and its worth attending the BBQ run by DAD,well he's got to do something lol.Oh the girl who runs the poolside bar is superb,soz forgot her name. Sorry should have written this earlier,you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Pool facing rooms are probably quieter at late night and early morning as there isn't any traffi...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank chrisandjanet

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We stayed in September 13 for two weeks and had an excellent stay. Views from the balcony were lovely and the air con is a must. Cleanliness was maintained on a daily basis, except Sunday. But everyone is entitled to a day off.
Maria and her family are there any time to help with anything you need. On one occasion we asked where to buy fresh meat as we were self catering. Next day there was a load of meat in our fridge. No charge. That's what's called going the extra mile. Thanks again.
Special mention to Babbis, the barman. Top guy with a real sense of fun. And good at his job too.
All in all, a fabulous holiday and unbeatable value for money. I'd recommend to anyone, without hesitation

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Philip b
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Went there in July. Our rep dropped us outside just before midnight and told us everything was sorted. At reception they were not expecting us. Maria give us a key to a room and told us we would sort it out in the morning. That was really nice of her since she didn't have to do it. The room was close to the pool, ground floor and really suffered from a lot of traffic noise so didn't sleep.

I went to reception early to try and catch the rep but Maria beat me to it. She told me everything was sorted and offered me another room. This one was on the second floor, had the sun on the balcony pretty much all day long.

It was as hot as hell when we went - really I wasn't expecting the heat to be what it was.

Wi-Fi is available in reception - which is a nice place to sit and relax - but oddly it's not available in-room.

The hotel is situated next to a big supermarket so you can get everything you need from there. The room had a fridge and cooker too. We never actually ate at the hotel as a result so I can't comment on the food.

Beer wasn't really that cheap but Babis the barman is a good guy, he has time for everyone and he makes cocktails from scratch unlike a lot of bars where the cocktails come pre-mixed. Babis knows what he's doing and that is an asset.

Babis makes a point to know his customers and always says hello when your passing by and makes a real effort to make to you feel comfortable.

I should mention Maria too, I think she has a dry sense of humor which I liked and she too made you feel at home. In many ways Maria and Babis are the main reasons I would consider going back. Babis if you are reading this I'm sure we'll meet again.

The hotel is at the 'far' end of the 'strip' - I say strip because a lot of building were abandoned. The beach it at the other end of 'the strip' but for me that was a bonus because at night it was lovely and quiet with no drunken revelers to spoil the ambiance.

For eating I recommend Mamas 7Days which is nearby - nice food, nice people.

This has been my first trip to Greece and everyone told me how friendly the Greek were but it's sooo true. They are such nice people.

We spent most of our days sat on the balcony, going out to eat on the odd night and having a drink in the bar before retiring back to the balcony. Even during the night it is lovely and warn sitting on the balcony.

It's a 2 star hotel in my opinion. The rooms could use some attention but having said that it was well worth the price we paid. As I said earlier the people is what really make the hotel. The room was clean though and really looking back I have no complaints - I would go back again.

Anyway if you have any questions send me a message and I'll upload some photos of the room if I can find them.

Room Tip: Higher floor. There are only two floors.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Just returned from our 2nd visit this year we were looked after very well by Maria, Marina and Babis(excellent cocktails) plus the rest of the staff. As in previous years we have had a great time and are about to decide when to book again for next year.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank B H
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Stayed for 10 days, and had a great time here. The rooms were comfortable, whilst the hotel had a decent sized pool with a maximum 10 min walk to the main centre and beach. Staff were friendly and welcoming. Best aspect however is the bar manager, Babis who is an absolute diamond. Great banter every night, kept bar open for as long as you wanted. He even spent two days of his time off driving us around the island to the island's waterpark, a nearby castle and a top beach that we would never have found. A real pleasure to meet him,and he made what was already a good stay, fantastic.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I was put in this hotel 2 days prior to arrival quite surprised,clean,friendly but basic and a good size.
12 minutes walk to the beach but one could always catch the bus The breakfast was good but the bar was even better Babis was an absolute gem
Pool area was small but good and good sun beds
would certainly go again

Room Tip: go for a room on the inside the outer ones suffer can from road noise
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Room not to good need updating but staff and barman Babas. Absolutely EXCELLENT, great stay in a beautiful place. To be honest without Babas Sunny Days wouldn't be the same. Location was a bit from the beach.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family