Good clean apartments, good location but if you do not hire a car or do not like cycling then you need to be walkers as the Fili apartments are a little out of the way. Food is good and staff are friendly. It should be noted that we took advantage of the safe facilities and unfortunately lost the key and this proved to be a problem. Initially we were told a locksmith would have to be called in from Athens (we are looking at a very basic locker key here) but in the end after pushing back Paul the manager produced a set of master keys and opened the safe for us but he did charge 60 euros for the pleassure !! We were rather annoyed at this charge especially after checking with the local Tourist Office that 10 euros would more than covered this, and there are plenty of Locksmiths in Kos town less than 15 minutes drive away. It does leave a sour taste in your mouth and I understand we should have been a little more careful with the key but when we really needed some help we did not feel we got that from the Management team at Fili. Shame and it does make you wonder a lilttle bit about people..............
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- relaxing place, big gardens, view to Aegean, friendly staff, family business ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Fili Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fili Apartments Tigaki
- Fili Apartments Hotel Tigaki
- Fili Apartments Kos/Tigaki, Greece