We returned home after 2 great weeks at the Aquis Marine Kos, Myself, My Partner and our 6 yr old daughter.
The Animation Team were fantastic! So dedicated to their jobs, hardworking with such long days, they produced a brilliant daily entertainment package for both adults and children and always with a smile and heaps of enthusiasm. A special mention to Jessica in the Kids club who treat our little girl like a princess throughout our 2 week stay.
The Bar staff at the Pool bar were entertaining! yet professional, very efficient, polite and always smiling!!
The 2 pool life guards, Abbas and Iqbal were so unbelievably polite and friendly, they made us feel so special every day with a “good morning, how are you” and never forgetting our names!
Our room although a little tired looking, was spotlessly cleaned every day by a very cheerful, polite lady, unfortunately I didn't get her name.
Meal times, good quality, good variety and always very tasty, yes the choice did get a bit repetetive after 8 or 9 days but all Inclusive packages generally do. there was more than enough variety even to keep a picky 6 year old well fed! Waiters and waitresses were always available, always smiling, always polite, a special mention to Giorgio who every day made a point of coming over to see us at lunch times and making our little girl feel very special.
Trips... we did the 3 island Aegean Cruise and had a fantastic day on board the "Poseidon". We also did the trip to the Volcano which again was a great, educational day out.
Now the negative....
The Hotel is not in the best of Locations, bit off the beaten track! but a bus runs to Kos town every hour until 11:00pm at a cost of 2 euro each. You can Hire bikes/scooters/cars at the hotel and I found the roads very easy to drive and navigate all around the island.
The Hotel doesn't have much of a beach! very rocky and "untidy" but walk for 120m to the left and you'll find a nicer beach where you can swim.
The only other disappointing aspect to our Holiday was the weather! (it wasn't particularly hot but it was May after all) and no matter how hard the animation team tried, it was beyond their control!
overall a very enjoyable relaxing break for me and my partner and great, safe fun for our daughter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Labranda Marine Aquapark Resort is the ideal place for a splendid and memorable family vacation. Indulge in the nearby beach, the unique pool scenery amidst the spacious gardens or the Aqua Park with water slides & wave pool. The resort is suitable for families, elderly and handicapped guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Expedia, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Labranda Marine Aquapark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Marine Resort And Waterpark
- Aquis Marine Resort & Waterpark Hotel Tigaki
- Aquis Marine Hotel Waterpark
- Aqua Beach Club Kos
- Aquis Marine Tigaki
- Aqua Beach Hotel Kos
- Labranda Marine Aquapark Resort Kos/Tigaki, Greece