This is the second time after years I visited Kos. This time we needed a quite family resort as we were travelling along with my daughter and my grandsons. Aquis Marine was the best choice. Very good facilities for all ages, not only for the children. The waterpark was great and we did enjoy watching the children splashing all the time in the pools!
The resort was not near Kos town, however there is a good bus service for anyone that wants to visit the centre. We actually went only once as we really had a good time at the resort. The animation team is one of the great assets of the hotel. Quite interactive and we managed even to become friends we other families.
Breakfast was really good, with a good variety as well as lunch. Our room was quite big and must admit spotless, and always clean. My daughter is quite hysteric when it gets to cleanliness and she never complained as she usually does!
A big thank you to all the Aquis team. We will certainly visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Labranda Marine Aquapark Resort is the ideal place for a splendid and memorable family vacation. Indulge in the nearby beach, the unique pool scenery amidst the spacious gardens or the Aqua Park with water slides & wave pool. The resort is suitable for families, elderly and handicapped guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Labranda Marine Aquapark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Marine Resort & Waterpark Hotel Tigaki
- Aquis Marine Resort And Waterpark
- Aquis Marine Hotel Waterpark
- Aqua Beach Club Kos
- Aquis Marine Tigaki
- Aqua Beach Hotel Kos
- Labranda Marine Aquapark Resort Kos/Tigaki, Greece