I had an apartment for two people on the ground floor of one of the three blocks. I had a nice view of the mountains and the salt lake from my terrace. I travelled in August and will recommend you pay the 6 euros a night for air con, the first half of my week I did not and just had the patio door open with the bug screen across, but alas it did not keep the bugs out! I had 2 occasions of trying to herd massive roach looking beetles out my room! For a self catering apartment the cooking facilities were rubbish. I had a fork a spoon and a dodgy bread knife and a frying pan as the only utensils that were useable, if you come here bring a kettle! Bathroom was not bad, although the shower head did not have a hook on the wall to put it in, so had to hold it all the time. Had plenty of hot water in the shower, but not in either of the sinks. The swimming pool in this place is definitely the best feature, nice and clean with plenty of loungers, but not much shade. The pool bar seemed to be open all day for food and drink, although I did not try myself except for a drink in the evenings to use the wifi that is only available in the bar/reception area. The apartments are right at the end of the road to the salt lake, it was a good 10 minute walk to the town and a bit more to reach the beach. Must say that as a lone traveller walking back in the dark was a bit unnerving.
Overall, not a bad place, but wouldn't be my first choice if I were to return to Tigaki.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and LoveHolidays so you can book your Oasis Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Studios & Apartments Hotel Tigaki
- Oasis Studios And Apartments
- Oasis Studios Apartments Tigaki
- Oasis Studios & Apartments Kos/Tigaki, Greece