The positives of these apartments are the lovely big pool and friendly staff (apart from the owner who is very miserable & does not like people having fun in the pool)! It is very peaceful at night, with no traffic noise, so good for sleeping. We had a second floor room, which had lovely views of the mountains. The rooms are pretty basic, but there was plenty of space (three beds in our room). No kettle & not good if you want to cook (we didn't, so not a problem). Air conditioning is charged locally, but worked very well (there was a plastic bottle in a pipe to collect the water outside, which did need emptying regularly, which was a bit annoying). My room wasn't cleaned at all while we were there & the floor was dusty, however the rest of my family had their rooms cleaned regularly! The location is good & only a 5 minute walk from the lovely little resort, with nice restaurants and cocktail bars. It is a 10 minute walk to the beach in the resort, which has good water sports and restaurants on the front. I would not go back to these apartments, however they are ok for a cheap base to explore the area. You get what you pay for and apart from the miserable owner who told us off for the most ridiculous things, like water spilling out of the pool, the rest of staff were very nice and helpful. Do not eat breakfast here. All my family plus other guests we spoke to had raw sausages!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and LoveHolidays so you can book your Oasis Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Studios & Apartments Hotel Tigaki
- Oasis Studios And Apartments
- Oasis Studios Apartments Tigaki
- Oasis Studios & Apartments Kos/Tigaki, Greece