Just returned from Mogan Valle this morning, had a fantastic relaxing break. We went through Thomas Cook booked B and B, but had emailed the hotel for a high floor and booked an extra night directly due to flight time change. The room we got had sun on the balcony from about 11am to late evening, balcony was the largest have seen. Apartment room 542 well equipped, clean and modern. Some tiling in bathroom a little grimmy but I think this was due to our bathroom having no window, others seemed to have. Bed rooms have two single beds together. There are only ceiling fans, which were ok as was about mid twenties, in heat of summer this could be a problem, though there are air con systems available to rent. On arrival were given a leaflet of options to upgrade to Half Board, b and b etc. The safe is 2 euro a day. Small gym available but very stuffy 2 euro a day or 10 euro 7 days. Spa 7 euro a time but really only has a jaquzzi, steam room, sauna and massage showers, we only used once. They also offer massages etc at extra cost but quite expensive and need to book.
Three pools,one very relaxing others busier.Lots for kids to do climbing area near snack bar and two guys organising activities like games, kids activities, mini disco, yoga etc. Hotel staff very helpful. There seem to be many disabled guests as lower floored apartment are right beside pool, these however are not so private and have no balcony. Hotel appears very accessible, though several lifts may be required to move about.
Supermarket across road, we found cheapest for most things eg, vending machines in hotel about 1.60 euro a can for minerals, same cans in supermarket 48cents.
Puerto Mogan is a very relaxing resort lots of restaurants and snack bars, prices vary. Most places close around 11pm.
We went on boat to Puerto Rico 20 euro return for 2 people, we only spent 2 hours though, hounded by Time Share people, tried to tell my husband he hand won a video camera, and he needed to go to pick up right away.
All in all had a brill break and would not hesitate staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Puerto de Mogan, a fishermen area known as "Little Venice" by its visitors, just a few metres from the beach and from the colourful fishing quay and the marina, all surrounded by the beautiful and exuberant Mogan Valley. 303 Luxurious and broad apartments of one or two bedrooms covering a total surface of 35.000 Squared metres with subtropical garden adjacent to Hotel Cordial Mogan Playa.All the apartments have a living-room with kitchenette (microwave, coffee-machine, fridge, toaster, kettle), safe (for rent), satellite TV, direct telephone, bathroom and furnished terrace with private shower. There are ceiling fans in living- and bedroom.Half board including buffet breakfast and dinner with the possibility of having lunch instead of dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cordial Mogan Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Mogan Valle Hotel Puerto De Mogan
- Cordial Mogan Valle Puerto De Mogan, Gran Canaria