I stayed here with my husband and three year old son for the first week of June. We were located in the middle just above the infinity pool which was easy to find and the apartment fairly basic but very spacious and clean. The resort has a small soft play area at the main bar area which my little one loved. The bar was more of a central gathering point for families in the evening than a place to relax and unwind. Children's mini disco a hit but otherwise there was not a great deal going on. The mini club is away from the main pool areas on it's own. The north and south pools are freezing. The south pool has a bar the north one has nothing close by. Infinity pool the warmest by far. Food was excellent - we went half board and paid 20€ each for drinks with our evening meals for the week as an upgrade this included a bottle of wine of white AND red if you chose each and soft drinks for little one. Good value for money as a glass of wine each and a soft drink was 15€. I didn't use spa but it's advertised all round resort and I have still to see the entrance door to it.... Everything is tucked round corners on different floors at different ends of the resort. The management need to address the provision of a logical map of the resort. The laundrette was a nightmare to find - floor 2 at lift 11 for north laundry 4€ for a service wash and 3€ for dryer. The mogan resort at the marina is beautiful. It's a bit rough round the edges in places with a haphazard mix of high end shops and tat shops. Shopping centre opposite is only around 40% utilised with nearly the entire top floor empty. It's a bit sad and run down if you look closely. Supermarket opposite the apartments is ideally located and has most things. Spar further down is larger and stocks a bigger selection of fresh food. Lots of options for food and drinks at the marina. Market day Friday was a let down - lots of tat/ fakes with the odd decent stall. Not many genuine bargains to be had that I could see. I do think we got value for money by booking direct with the apartments but I think I'll pay the extra for more amenities elsewhere in future. They are building a new splash park where the tennis courts were at the moment so perhaps this will help to add interest. It is decent but not excellent....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Puerto de Mogan, a fishermen area known as "Little Venice" by its visitors, just a few metres from the beach and from the colourful fishing quay and the marina, all surrounded by the beautiful and exuberant Mogan Valley. 303 Luxurious and broad apartments of one or two bedrooms covering a total surface of 35.000 Squared metres with subtropical garden adjacent to Hotel Cordial Mogan Playa.All the apartments have a living-room with kitchenette (microwave, coffee-machine, fridge, toaster, kettle), safe (for rent), satellite TV, direct telephone, bathroom and furnished terrace with private shower. There are ceiling fans in living- and bedroom.Half board including buffet breakfast and dinner with the possibility of having lunch instead of dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cordial Mogan Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Mogan Valle Hotel Puerto De Mogan
- Cordial Mogan Valle Puerto De Mogan, Gran Canaria