we stayed at the Mogan Valle apts last June for 2 weeks and we enjoyed it so much we decided to return.
We stayed for 2 weeks from the 26th May and had a wonderful time, we were informed about the works being undertaken but as we were at the opposite side of the hotel, it was no problem for us.
Whilst at the hotel last year I injured my leg, a simple accident, and the manager and staff could not have been more helpful, so we e-mailed the manager direct about 6 weeks before we travelled, he replied immediately and and said if he could help us in any way he would. My son also told him that my husband was now just recovering from chemotherapy, and that both his dad and I would be celebrating birthdays whist we were in Gran Canaria, we asked if it was
possible for 2 rooms in the North side, in the 501 - 510's as we had friends travelling with us.
We arrived to a welcome from reception, who remembered us from the previous year, rooms as we requested with flowers, fruit, and wine.
We had birthday cakes with candles and singing and sparkling wine, the manager also took the time to help our son's arrange a birthday meal at La Bruschetta, overlooking the beach, it
All the staff are special, Eugenio the Maitre de is a wonder, he remembers everyone and greets all his guests with handshakes hugs and kisses, and with high fives for the children, the chefs are all there with their ready smiles, to cook your eggs and omlettes to perfection xx to Maria, the waiters/waitresses,the room maids, the gardeners, reception, they all play their parts and greet you with a smile and a "hola".
Of course its not perfect, where is? we had 2 kettles that broke, it didn't spoil our holiday we just asked the room maid for a replacement, but the apartments are spacious, the linen is clean, the choice and quality of food is amazing, the gardens are beautiful, the pools are clean if a little chilly, so even though its classed as 3*** its certainly 6****** in heart..
So god willing if my husband is well enough to travel we will be back in September, for some more Cordial love, A BIG THANK YOU to all the Management and ALL the staff for helping to
make such a special holiday for us, and we promise there are no more birthdays or anniversaries in September lol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Puerto de Mogan, a fishermen area known as "Little Venice" by its visitors, just a few metres from the beach and from the colourful fishing quay and the marina, all surrounded by the beautiful and exuberant Mogan Valley. 303 Luxurious and broad apartments of one or two bedrooms covering a total surface of 35.000 Squared metres with subtropical garden adjacent to Hotel Cordial Mogan Playa.All the apartments have a living-room with kitchenette (microwave, coffee-machine, fridge, toaster, kettle), safe (for rent), satellite TV, direct telephone, bathroom and furnished terrace with private shower. There are ceiling fans in living- and bedroom.Half board including buffet breakfast and dinner with the possibility of having lunch instead of dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp and Priceline so you can book your Cordial Mogan Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Mogan Valle Hotel Puerto De Mogan
- Cordial Mogan Valle Puerto De Mogan, Gran Canaria