We've just returned from a week at the Cordial Mogan Valle apartments and had an amazing time - seriously considering booking again for next year! We travelled with our two young sons (3 & 4) The hotel is immaculate, the pool is beautifully clean and a lovely temp, the food was absolutely fabulous - freshly cooked meat and fish every night with all the other delights you expect to find in a buffet. The staff are so friendly and cannot do enough to help you, they were great fun with our boys and loved them speaking Spanish back to them! The soft play and mini disco is great and fab way to extend the evening after dinner.
The rooms are amazing, we had a two bedroom apartment and we had a spacious living area with TV with good channels, big kitchen area, two bathrooms each with a bath and shower, huge bedrooms and a 40ft" balcony..
The only reason this hotel didn't get 5/5 is because of the view, the valley is not very attractive and the rooms face the rock face but we knew that before we left - if this hotel was sea facing it would be double the cost!
Mogan is lovely, the port is pretty and plenty of places to eat to suit all budgets...
Naff lunch: The restaurant for breakfast and dinner is fantastic, we went half board and we were glad we did as lunch is a pretty naff menu served in the bar - pizza and chips etc. So if you go all inclusive you might be disappointed with lunch!
BYO: Even though the pool has a pool bar they charge quite a lot for drinks. The amazing supermarket just across the road sells cans of beer for 0.44 and you are allowed to take your own food and drink in so we stocked up and saved a fortune..
Room level: The lower floor rooms have smaller balconies and less view - you want to by on the 7th floor with the big balconies - worth an email to request this I think..
If you've booked to go have a fabulous time :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Puerto de Mogan, a fishermen area known as "Little Venice" by its visitors, just a few metres from the beach and from the colourful fishing quay and the marina, all surrounded by the beautiful and exuberant Mogan Valley. 303 Luxurious and broad apartments of one or two bedrooms covering a total surface of 35.000 Squared metres with subtropical garden adjacent to Hotel Cordial Mogan Playa.All the apartments have a living-room with kitchenette (microwave, coffee-machine, fridge, toaster, kettle), safe (for rent), satellite TV, direct telephone, bathroom and furnished terrace with private shower. There are ceiling fans in living- and bedroom.Half board including buffet breakfast and dinner with the possibility of having lunch instead of dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cordial Mogan Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Mogan Valle Hotel Puerto De Mogan
- Cordial Mogan Valle Puerto De Mogan, Gran Canaria