“Best Restaurant in Puerto Mogan”
Review of Mar Azul

Mar Azul
Ranked #12 of 103 Restaurants in Puerto de Mogan
Description: Highly rated specialist Seafood Restaurant in Puerto de Mogan.
Description: Highly rated specialist Seafood Restaurant in Puerto de Mogan.
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent fish and seafood to a great price. Catering for locals as well as tourists. Do not miss it! Try their seafood paella for a great experience.

Carlos S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Mar Azul, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you very much, we value your opinion

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

+ Nice location
+ Friendly service
+ Fresh fish
+ Delicious traditional Canary food
- The fish is a bit pricy

Carlos S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Mar Azul, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I went there yesterday and choose three fishes from their fishdisplay (really nice one!). I was told it was about 500gr. Hade a nice dinner, good service (but one of the waiters was grumpy/seemed irritated towards his colleagues,gave me bad vibes). When the bill came I was charged for 1kg of fish, a garlicbread that was put on the table when we sat down which we never asked for. The schrimps was 2.5€ each...
I commented this and the only thing taken away from the bill was the garlicbread of 2.4€. To me this place seems way to offensive in attracting customers and make sure the confirm in written the price for the weighted food.
I have travelled 64 countries and speak almost fluent spanish.

3  Thank Fredrik G

Thank you for your comment, although I would like to tell you that our prices are among the most competitive in the area, being one of our greatest value.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I feel that this restaurant is a one trick pony. Their grilled fish dish is pretty good and service is nice when they are not busy. However, if you have been here before and order anything else you are likely to be disappointed. Prawns pil pil were swimming in refried oil, kids fish was unateble as well as their chips, service was non existent and overall this was a disappointing second and likely last visit to this restaurant

We feel that your second visit has not been to your liking, we will try to improve. Thank you very much

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

The Lobster was not good it was disgusting..... I don’t understand the good reviews I read before we went there..... We were really disappointed.

1  Thank Ingunn S

We feel that our food has not been to your liking, we work with top quality and fresh products. Thank you very much