“Attention for detail, fresh & original”

Casito Mediterraneo
Price range: US$1 - US$56
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, View, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Attention for detail, fresh & original”
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

On November 4th we had a great meal and beautifull white wine from Lanzarote. This place is a pleasant alternative for all the touristic places with the same menu and experience.

Not a big menu, but very big in presenting superb fresh and originaliteit dishes in a proper tempo. The mix of techniques used, reveals true skills and talent. Add perfect hostmanship and a reasonable price to it and there is the recipe to have a splendid night out!

( I was so puzzled by the dinner that I left my red shirt in the restaurant...)

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely fresh fish!”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Ate here on our first day in Puerto de Mogan for lunch. Trio of fish was very nice indeed. Tapas was good too. Thought it was a little pricey at first but this is reasonable for Mogan. Staff were very friendly. Was a little quiet when we visited for lunch but the restaurant next door were having some work done and it was noisy. Not a problem for us though. Walked past a few times in the evening and it was packed. Fantastic location overlooking the marina - very pretty indeed. Worth a visit.

Woking, United Kingdom
“A tad pretentious but all forgiven as great food”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Very friendly and justly proud of their food. Had the delicious catch of the day - sea bass and great veggies combined with their recommended white wine (and they recommended the cheapest bottle). A great match and I wish I could remember the grape as I'd be looking it up again.

I realise my title might seem a little unfair, but the meat dish and the amazing creme bruele came were served with verbal instructions of how to eat each dish. It made for a lovely taste but I did feel a little silly and self-conscious.

Anyway, thanks to the recommendations on TA as this was our first good meal of our holiday, and remained one of our best. A bit more expensive, but worth it.

Visited October 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Top notch”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

A small and well selected menu (limited for children) food was fab, excellent presentation and Robert and the team can't do enough for you. A great choice!

Aberdeen
“Amazing”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Went to this restaurant whilst visiting Mogan and was extremely lucky. The setting overlooking the harbour is very nice and the service we received was second to none. I did notice the high rating from trip advisor once I had sat down so was expecting a good meals however it exceeded my expectations. We decided to share 2 mixed Tapas between 4 which ended up being more than sufficient as the portions are rather large. But the quality of the food was excellent full of flavour and as fresh as it gets. I am not the biggest lover of seafood so mainly stuck to the meats but it was far superior than any other place I have been to in Gran Canaria . If you are in Mogan I would highly recommended having a meal at Casito Mediterraneo my only disappointment is we didn’t have time to go back 5*+