“Great location shame about owners.”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Filin Apartments

Filin Apartments
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Puerto de Mogan
Filin Apartments
lancashire
“Great location shame about owners.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Puerto mogan is just amazing and have booked to go back today. Would have booked the apartments again if it wasn't for rob and Lucia. We stayed in apartment 6 for 1 week. Myself my mum and my 2 year old. Travelled without my husband as he is still at uni. First booking the apartment and email from rob etc we're great he metered us at the apartment and even help us with our bags. On our 2rd day noticed a few things are feet were black from going on the balcony we would have a shower then have to wash our feet to get in bed. There were black. The travel cot all the plastic was ripped on the mattress so had to wrap it in a blanket so my little was was comfy, the draw in the twin room had no handles on and broken so couldn't use it. This actually was ok just thought abit dated and no mogan is more expensive so the £510 we paid we were ok with. Then we came home and walked in the apartment and we were paddling in 3 inches of water all the way down the hall bedroom and bathroom got my mum and little one into lounge didn't want my mum to slip as she walks badly. I rang Rob straight away he was more concerned about were it was coming from and said he would get building main thence and could I mop. I tried to but after a few minutes I came to my senses and thought I need help. Rang again and he wife answered I told her I needed help and she said they were getting someone to stop the leak. Repeated again that I was scared having my mum and little girl with me which she responded oh you are getting like that are u!!! I was so upset I'm not lazy it was my holiday and I mopped for over an hour, she finally sent the cleaner who couldn't believe the mess we were in her husband had to help took 3 of us over an hour and 6 buckets of water. We never heard anything from them after that didn't ring didn't come and check on there property we had a bed we couldn't use but nothing. They want there money and that's it. This is not a way to run a business or keep customers. I believe apartment 10 is beautiful and maintained a lot better.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank cgbasravi

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

Well where do l start, we stayed in No.6 good location but is situated on the main road into Puerto de mogan very noisy traffic which is constant no let up day and night making the balcony very uncomfortable to sit on as the noise is unbearable. The apartment is very spacious but very tired looking and datex and not

• Stayed November 2013
3 Thank valp60
Nottingham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2013

We stayed here for 11 nights firstly I was impressed that the owners were willing to let for an 'odd' duration as the majority of others that came back to me would only do 7 or 14 nights !

We were given clear instructions from the owners and the booking process was very smooth and easy.

We were met by a representative in resort and he took us to the apartment we had hired a car at the airport and now there is a new major motorway through the mountains its a mere 40mins away from the airport which is brilliant.

The apartments have a double bedded room and a room with twin beds a decent sized bathroom with shower and a large dining kitchen which also has a sofa (which converts to a bed if needed) There is a large balcony with table 4 chairs and some sunbeds also. We were also impressed that they have a maid service also they came in and changed the towels regularly (despite the fact there was a washing machine - so we could have done our own) and they changed the beds too which was a nice touch.

There is a rooftop pool which we mostly got to ourselves :)

Mogan is a mere five minute walk down the road and you can either be on the beach or the marina - there are glass bottom boat trips out from the marina they take you to other resorts too like Puerto Rico and Amadores if you wish.

The beach has watersports available and there are sunbeds with umbrellas which cost 9 Euros for two beds and parasol for the day.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Helen008
West Sussex
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2013

We visited Puerto de Mogan over Christmas / New Year and stayed at Filin Apartments. The apartment was very well situated just a stroll from the marina, beach and Spar. Perfectly furnished with an excellent balcony and roof-top pool, which certainly cooled you down! I was pleasantly surprised with the size of the apartment. With two teenage daughters, my wife and one bathroom, I was concerned that we would feel on top of one another. That wasn't the case at all there was plenty of room.

Thoroughly recommended.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank KeithStaplehurst_3
Solihull, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2012

Fantastic apartment. Booked with owners. No hassle no issues. Everything you will need is in the apartment. We used the beach chairs, the beach umbrella etc etc. It had an iron and a hair dryer in addition to all of the things on the huge list provided by the owner. Really nice for a family. Pool was really nice on the roof. Puerto Mogan is lovely and quiet too. Eat on the harbor side for a good range of very nice restaurants. Zoo is good to eat at for steak and for their ribs. Beach is lovely and peaceful. Fishing is good if you have a rod and a heavy sea float setup to get you out over the rocks. Nice ice cream parlour on the beach side. We had a great time. Go to Maspalomas for waves if you have kids and a body board. There is a huge gym over near the basketball courts with free weights and machines etc. Running is easy too around the harbor and beach etc.

Room Tip: We were in apartment 7. Obviously all apartments are owned by different people. It is rented out for...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Anthony M
Darlington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

We stayed in No7 apartment June 2012. Well equipped apartment, well located and i would highly recommend it. It is only a 5/10 minute walk from the marina and beach and a short walk to the local Spar which sells lots of fresh fish and meat along with the usual selections.
The apartment had two good sized bedrooms and a good sized living/kitchen area. The balcony is brilliant as plenty of room.
Very clean and well serviced and the owners supply you with good details before you go, maps etc and a welcome folder in the aprtment with recommendations etc.
We ate at La Bruschetta on the sea front and it was lovely. We also ate at Jacl el Negro just behind the sea front..... looks run down and "rustic" but it was honestly lovely and excellent value for money.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Gspeed11
southport
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2012

Four of us stayed in Apartment 5 for a week from 30th January 2012. The apartment was bright, airy, clean and had everything necessary for our stay. The best feature is the large balcony on these apartments which has plenty of room for four around the table as well as two sunbeds. The balcony had good views across the surrounding hills and across towards the harbour. Puerto Mogan is beautiful and peaceful with primarily small bars and restaurants many looking over the harbour and beach. Amadores beach is a short bus ride away and well worth a visit. The bus terminus is a very short walk from the apartments in front of a handy Spar store. My only criticism of this particular flat was that it could be a little noisy as the walls are thin. There was a whooshing sound each time an adjacent flat flushed the toilet. The sun roof with pool was excellent and views from up there were great. All in all a good apartment and a great resort.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,118 reviews
Volver Beach Hostel
Volver Beach Hostel
#2 of 9 in Puerto de Mogan

Been to Filin Apartments? Share your experiences!