“Meat lovers”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This is a really good place to visit if you like a good steak. The service is exellent, and the chefs do a very good job in the kitchen. All the tables is outside, so hope for nice weather.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,313)

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

My husband, 9yr old and I had a great meal here on 30th December 2017. The food was fantastic and the staff so friendly. The atmosphere was also really lovely. This place is down a side street so look out for the sign for it off the main walk way, but you won't be disappointed. My daughter LOVED her chocolate brownie pudding. We tried to go back another night but they were full at the time we were passing. Great place!

1  Thank Natalie P
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

I visited Zona Verde twice in a one week stay in Mogan. We all started with bruschetta, it was lovely and a little different to what you usually get. For mains we had steak and prawns, by far this was the best steak I have ever tasted. Cooked to perfection with fabulous seasoning, the sides were all equally amazing. The service is great, really friendly and efficient. One of our party had been here on multiple occasions over the past couple of years and the only bit of semi negative feedback was that the foliage had been cut right back and BBQ moved indoors which took away from the atmosphere slightly. As this was my first visit I didn’t know what I was missing and can’t wait to go back again!

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Decided to get away from the harbour for more rustic meal. Located behind the bus station but once it is dark this place has a great ambience under the trees. Steaks are generous as are the garnishes. Only criticism is that mine was a little over done. Good value.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We spent New Year’s Eve 2016 and 2017 here with our 7 year old son. It really is so simple but so special.
Wonderful service and excellent food. It truly is an experience.
They deserve their rating for all that is on offer. Simple is best and by far the tastiest.