“Great italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 November 2013

My husband and I just love this small family italian restaurant. They are so friendly and produce some of the best italian food I have tasted. Please try you won't be disappointed . Very good! Great value as well

Reviewed 7 November 2013

We dismissed this tiny place on our first sighting-there being just a few tables outside and the location being up a little side alley away from the harbour.Luckily we realised that La Cucina was the little gem with 4 trip advisor stars we had read about before our trip. Give it a try for good food and good value.You wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I've ordered pizzas for take away from La Cucina; and indeed they were very tasty; more importantly they were made from scratch; I really like this italian guy charisma! If I'm back there I will visit them again. Also good value for money

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Visited at lunchtime and the pasta was delicious but pizza burnt on the edges. Nothing special at all. After the main course and one bottle of wine we requested another drink before we ordered the deserts. The waitress told us that we would have to leave our table as it was needed for a party of eight. Stupidly we did as they requested and paid the bill only then to realise that we recognised that the party of eight had come in to book whist we were still eating our main course. Bunked off our table in the middle of our lunch. How bad is that?
Quite clearly, money before the customer. There are many better than this in Puerto Mogan so I am surprised that this street cafe is so high in your ratings.

3  Thank Nozza3
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

As I write, this was 2nd rated in mogan, it's good, a nice experience but flattered by the ranking. Has only 3 tables and is near the pharmacy so book. I had a meat pizza (meamola?), family had pasta. Starters were big and really good value, we had a large 3 flavoured "pizza"to share after being advised our 3 starters would be too much, rustic style so flavours weren't consistent. Enoteca is better for pasta (and strangely doesn't appear in mogan but is 2nd in gran canaria). For pizza I would rank it similarly to "so good!" but "bruschetta" focaccia starters were best so far this time. As an experience the chef came out and sang during cooking and they were good with kids. I would say worth going to for experience/value and they turned us round with 3 courses in just over an hour which I like but there are better.