“Fab diving centre - awesome instructor!”

Gran Canaria Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Gran Canaria Divers is a modern diving center, located in Puerto de Mogan, on the island of Gran Canaria. Also known as Venice of the Canary islands, Mogan offers great diving all year around. Our house reef is very popular with many dive centers on the island and offers some of the best diving around. Right in front of our dive center, we have barracudas, angel sharks, eagle and sting rays, tunas and schools of smaller fishes. We have brand new Aqua Lung & Mares professional diving center equipment. We know how important it is to have equipment you can trust, so we went for the best. Our staff is all high PADI ranking, very experienced and friendly. If you choose to do your PADI course with us, we will make sure you come out the best diver you can be. With safety and fun in mind, our courses are done individually or in very small groups and we do training dives on our beautiful house reef, right in front of our diving center. On a daily basis we have 2-3 guided shore, boat, cave or night dives. We also dive the natural reserve El Cabron and the north shore of the island... So see you soon in the blue :)
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fab diving centre - awesome instructor!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My girlfriend and I booked ourselves onto an advanced PADI course - Jernej was quick to reply and emailed through the various advanced options (as well as helpfully pointing out we'd need 24hrs of surface time before doing a planned sky dive later in the week). On arrival, we were left in the very friendly and safe hands of Anais - she instantly put us in a calm and relaxed state; perfect for diving. After have done numerous dives at other places, Anais is the best instructor by far to have with you in the blue. She'd signal really useful tips to us underwater; was patient with us; gave good advice up top and she was fun to dive with. She really made our dive trip! :)

The night and wreck dives were the most enjoyable dives we had - it was great fun waving back at the tourists in the Yellow Submarine (which gets really close to you) at the wreck site. The 2-3m stingray on the night dive was one of the many amazing highlights!

We'd happily go out of our way to dive with GC Divers if we visit GC again.

Visited June 2014

Edinburgh
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Great dive shop - looked after me really well.”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Been a long time since I was in the water so decided to get back to it while in Puerto de Mogan. My interaction with Gran Canaria Divers was great right from the start. Nice friendly emails and they let me know everything I needed to know before I got there.

Pablo looked after me on my first few dives - took his time making sure I was fully briefed and then helped me through those first few dives. Very patient and calm. Couple of dives with Anais - my kind of diver - very calm and relaxed and we saw loads of interesting beasties while on our dives.

Finished up with a great night dive with Bojan.

Really got me back in to diving and very excited to be back in the water. Thanks guys.

I can't recommend GC Divers enough. Lovely friendly folk who are passionate about diving and making their customers feel at home and happy in the water.

Visited June 2014
Southern Norway, Norway
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My husband and I recently completed our PADI Open Water Diver Certification with Jernej. We always felt like we were in good hands. Jernej and Bojan are an equal blend of experienced professionalism and relaxed beach guy. You can trust them to teach you the safe and exact way to dive, but you still want to hang out with them afterwards. I had a moment of panic on my first time under and Jernej was there to reassure and help me to try again. We were 100% satisfied and want to dive with them again. After completing the training, we had two pleasure dives at El Cabron with Bojan which was the icing on the cake. Please note that any negative reviews of Gran Canaria Divers are people reviewing Puerto de Mogan not this fantastic dive center.

Visited May 2014
Barcelona, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A Superb Dive Centre”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Just completed my PADI Advanced Open Water with Jerry, Boyan and Daniela and have nothing but praise for this fabulous dive centre. Bespoke tuition by the nicest, most patient instructors you could ever hope to meet, all united by a genuine passion for diving. Their enthusiasm is absolutely contagious. Great, varied dive sites and beautifully maintained super modern kit. I simply could not have asked for more.

Visited April 2014
Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“"Best Dive Centre EVER!"”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I am an advanced open water diver and now after spending a stunning week in the winter sun with this amazing dive centre i am now a Underwater Photographer too. Everyone there is so friendly and i would spend every day there hanging out with the divers, like you do. The places we went diving to were incredible and i thank them very much for taking me to them, especially El Cabron and Mogan Wrecks. All the equipment is in spectacular condition and the instructors make you feel safe, comfortable and happy, also you always have fun on your dives whatever the weather. Thank you so much everyone it was AWESOME!!!

Visited December 2013