“Large Meals”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Unless you have a big appetite be warned that the meals here are somewhat bigger than other places in Mogan. My wife had steak and I had tuna casserole which included 5 large pieces of tuna steak. We fought our way through regretting we had eaten starters which alone were excellent.
Good wine list, friendly staff, meal for 2 with wine and tips around 30 eu. per head.

Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

Always mobbed and the service is slow and slightly offhand but the food is excellent. As with all the harbourside restaurants it's more expensive but my seafood casserole at 19 euro was excellent vfm. Order the bread with dips and tomato as a starter at only 1.80 a head and it keeps the bill down.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

At this time of the year the sun is just setting at about 7:30, and this restaurant is a great place to watch it while tucking into some good food. Not cordon blue, but tasty, with good service. We ate here 3 times on a recent visit and would certainly go again.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

We ate here on one night and the restaurant was full and had a nice atmosphere. We were brought a nice selection of bread and dips and also tomatoes and garlic which my husband cut up to make his own bruschetta! Then I had dorada and he had the hake in green sauce. The food was delicious although the veg on the plate tasted like frozen to me. This was the most expensive meal of our two week holiday - note that the bread is not free, there is a €3.80 charge for it. But I would return if I am in Puerto de Mogan again, it was a nice experience.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Busy restaurant with good location on the marina. Decided to eat here for evening meal as there where more people in this restaurant than other we walked past. Friendly staff and unlike other comments we thought was a good atmosphere. Meat paella and hake dishes where delicious, although the paella for two was ample to feed four. All washed down with lovely sangria. A nice touch was the complementary shot of honey run on bringing the bill. Total bill for three adults (beard n dips, 2 starters and three mains plus jug of sangria), was 80€ excluding tip.