Beautiful place to stay!!!!! If you don’t want those concrete resort kind of places, this is perfect! The apartments were nice and clean (bathroom could do with a little refurbishment) and the location is lovely, with very nice staff. It’s within easy access to everything, including the beach.
It’s really romantic and I would stay there again, however, there are a few negative points you should keep in mind: in my opinion, the beach is not great. It’s small and the water tends to be dirty what with all the sunscreen and petrol from the boats (we stayed there 11 days and I only bathed there once!) and they don’t have showers on the beach either (just taps to clean your feet). Also parking is an issue but if you look further away you’re bound to find something.
All in all a lovely stay!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have a selection of high quality one and two bedroom apartments all situated in the Mogan Marina area, either in the first or second line. All our apartments are unique with a large roof terrace and / or balcony and access to our large swimming pool just metres from your apartment. They are all fully equipped with everything you'll need to enjoy your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Venecia de Canarias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Venecia De Canarias Hotel Gran Canaria
- La Venecia De Canarias Puerto De Mogan, Gran Canaria