Basic, clean self catering accomodation units on blocks of two appartments. I recommend booking a second floor appartment with a roof terrace. Apart from great views, this allows total privacy for sunbathing and has a shower in place. Daily maid service except Sundays. No aircon was a small problem. For a longer stay, this would have been a bit of a problem I think. There are fans available at reception. As with most s/c places abroad, there is only a two ring hob and a microwave. We ate out every evening. The reception area is next door to the Zoo bar. NOT A PROBLEM! All these places are closed by midnight. It is a refined, sedate town/resort, scrupulousley clean. There was a wide range of age group (I stayed in mid September) It is not the resort for 18-30's and you will not find any larger louts kicking beer cans and throwing up on the pavements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have a selection of high quality one and two bedroom apartments all situated in the Mogan Marina area, either in the first or second line. All our apartments are unique with a large roof terrace and / or balcony and access to our large swimming pool just metres from your apartment. They are all fully equipped with everything you'll need to enjoy your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Venecia de Canarias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Venecia De Canarias Hotel Gran Canaria
- La Venecia De Canarias Puerto De Mogan, Gran Canaria