We stayed here for 1 week and wished it was longer.The apartment was roomy and well equipped.The kitchen had a kettle,toaster,microwave,dish washer and an electric hob.The theme is nautical which fits seeing as it is right by the harbour. Located minutes away from the beach and the harbour and the market started outside our window on Friday-bit of a shock when I opened the curtains! The area of puerto Mogan is lovely,very scenic and peaceful - except on Friday when it seemed like the whole of the island descended for the market. The balcony wasn't massive but big enough for table,4 chairs and a sun lounger.We had a pet dove who came and visited us every morning for something to eat - this just added to the lovely peaceful holiday we had.Would highly recommend this hotel and we are hoping to return as soon as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have a selection of high quality one and two bedroom apartments all situated in the Mogan Marina area, either in the first or second line. All our apartments are unique with a large roof terrace and / or balcony and access to our large swimming pool just metres from your apartment. They are all fully equipped with everything you'll need to enjoy your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your La Venecia de Canarias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Venecia De Canarias Hotel Gran Canaria
- La Venecia De Canarias Puerto De Mogan, Gran Canaria