“Big, Beautiful & A lot of Variety”

Casino at Venetian Macao
Book In Advance
More Info
US$155.99*
and up
Macau Excursion with Venetian Resort Visit from Hong Kong Island
Ranked #1 of 245 things to do in Macau
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The casinos are big, spacious and a lot of different types of games to play. A lot of people majority China people gambling 24/7. The staffs and security are helpful, good and friendly.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Worthwhile to see the volume of money that passes through in a short period.Clean , well organized .So there's smoke !! It is a casino full of Chinese gamblers ,of course there's going to be smoke ,get over it !! Definite must see if your in Macau .

Reviewed 12 May 2014

What a great way to spend part of the day! Filled with an amazing casino, a variety of shops and of course the gondola ride. It is so amazing just walking around the Venetian and so large that you lose track of time and may get lost. But other than that, would definitely recommend at least visiting the Venetian if in Macau.

1  Thank Xanth4
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

The shopping parade with the river is nice if you've never visited Venice. The shops are very upmarket. Smoking is allowed in the casino, which I disliked but smokers may find it a bonus. I found the casino terrible. I was taking a picture of the fancy frescoes on the ceiling and didn't realise you weren't allowed to take photos. A security guard marched over and shouted at me in an extremely rude and threatening manner. I felt extremely intimidated and felt a simple 'excuse me, no photos' would have done. It is not acceptable to speak to anyone in the manner he used, especially not a young woman. I left immediately and will never return!

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

On our last day in Macau it rained heavily and since we had a few hours to kill before our flight we went over to the Venetian as someone had said the children might enjoy the gondola ride. When we finally found the place to buy tickets I was shocked to discover that it was going to cost 500 mop for a 15 minute ride for our family. They also insisted that we pay for each member if our family as an individual because a private boat was apparently only for 4 people and we have 3 kids so were 5! There was a big sign saying we would need to wait for 15 minutes. It was not busy - little wonder if you look at the price - but after waiting more than 15 minutes we complained as there were still two parties before us and they seemed only to be using 2 boats with lots tied up at the side. When I complained they eventually put on another boat but the wait was still 20-25 mins. I hate to think what it would have been like if it had been busy! We then went to find a restaurant and had to walk miles to find an escalator that the kids could use to reach the lower floor as only adults can go through the casino. The dim sum restaurant we found was also not busy, the service was slow and incompetent with the waiters bringing the wrong dish and then taking ages to bring the one we had actually ordered. The food and atmosphere were worse than a low end shopping centre in Hong Kong or Macsu proper. Well seen these places cater to tourists. By the time we left we struggled to get a taxi and for the first time in 3 days in Macau the taxis wouldn't take our whole family saying they could only take 4! The only redeeming feature was the sky in the fake Venice bit where the lighting was clever and it did seem like a sunny day. Otherwise I really can't understand why anyone would want to go there. Macau is a fascinating place with a rich history, beautiful and real old European style buildings and fantastic little restaurants serving wonderful Eurasian food at a fraction of the price of this fake piece of overpriced cross between a conference centre and shopping mall!