“impressive management and staff.”

Four Seasons Hotel Macau, Cotai Strip
Ranked #5 of 95 Hotels in Macau
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“impressive management and staff.”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We trio checked in at four seasons for a night yesterday and provided some feedback to the management. we are pleased with their prompt and professional manner in handling our feedback. Compliments to the two young AM tracy and billy for their humble and sincere attitude.

• Stayed March 2014
FSMacao, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Macau, Cotai Strip, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear PingPingChan,

Thank you so much for showing your appreciation for our continuous effort in perfecting every guest's experience. We are glad that you understood and offered us the opportunity to keep improving. We will share your kind words with Tracy and BiIly. Actually our management has already taken immediate action to review our procedures, and to ensure we can deliver high quality of products and services consistently in the future. Once again, thank you very much for your comments and we look forward to having your back to the Hotel soon.

Yours sincerely,
Reginia Tam
Public Relations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We went for a business trip cum holiday. We had overweight in terms of luggage and were a bid disappointed when we saw this lonely hotel bell man waiting for us at ferry boot terminal. Well, they managed it very well : we had to wait a bid and we were comfortably sent to the hotel. The hotel was - in all this Macau Hotel jungle with all these oversized hotel palaces - a very nice surprise. Perfect service from the bell man to the room maid. Personal approach and even the hotel management got involved because of this little incident at the ferry boat terminal ! Big rooms, impeccable clean and fictional, tastefully furnished ( not easy is Macau ). A very good but expensive Spa and massage. Well, the restaurant is good but not sooo fantastic as praised in food guides.... The only inconvenience : The hotel is not on the old Macau but over the bridge - means 20 min drive to get to the center.
Overall : Four Seasons top quality

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Reviewed 5 March 2014

what's not to love about this hotel? impeccable service all around. Everybody and i mean absolutely everybody, from the front desk, restaurant staff, concierge, front door men, to the guy who clean up our room, everyone was very courteous and helpful. Everyone made it their business to make my husband and i felt very pampered and well taken care of.

The room was wonderful, and the bed, oh my God, the bed! we felt so sad leaving the bed, even just to go out and explore the city.

the only guy that didn't smile was the cook who made my eggs, but seriously he made the best cheese scrambled egg ever! (before, my favorite was Intercontinental Kempinsky in Jakarta). Anyway, because of his cooking, to me, his lack of smile quickly became less important.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone. They truly deserved their winning tittle!

Room Tip: They clean up our rooms several times a day, if you forget to push the do not disturb light, they...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
FSMacao, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Macau, Cotai Strip, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Dear Nina M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write on TripAdvisor to share your recent experience at FSMacao. We are happy to know that you did spend a wonderful time with us. Actually we really enjoy reading the guests' comments, no matter if they are good or bad, every time is a good learning opportunity. We guess our chef may not realize that he looks cool (and charming??) when he concentrates on his work. And about the bed, actually Four Seasons has a signature sleep program, so you will enjoy the same quality of sleep and bed in every of our property. And to celebrate the World Sleep Day on March 14, Four Seasons is hosting a global Twitter chat, #inbedwithFS on Thursday, March 13 at 9:00 pm EDT
and on Friday, March 14 from 3:00 pm EDT. Welcome to join us.

Best regards,
Reginia Tam
Public Relations
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I stayed at the Four Seasons Macau as part of a conference. I was lucky enough to have been assigned a junior suite, with plenty of room to move around.

I never got around to using the dining table or the Nespresso machine. I didn't have a chance to use my sofa area as I wasn't entertaining any guests in my room. I also didn't have occasion to use the spacious dressing area with its long makeup counter. There was even a small, separate toilet just inside the front door. The main bathroom was also very spacious, with standard L'Occitane toiletries.

There is a separate closet near the front door, and I found an ironing board and iron hung up inside. This is always important to me as I prefer to iron my own wrinkled shirts when I travel for business.

But the best thing about this hotel was the housekeeping service. When I returned from dinner, I found that housekeeping staff had taken the care to tidy up my long notebook computer powercord by tying it up with a small strip of velco. This small attention to detail reflects a high level of training.

What blew me away, though, was what they did with my stuffed animal. I always travel with my stuffed pig wherever I go, and I had left the pig on my bed when I went out for dinner. When I returned, I found that the housekeeping staff had placed a small pillow under the snout of my pig, and used a cushion cover as the blanket to tuck my pig in. This was simply amazing! Extremely heart-warming to say the least. That someone had taken the care to do this, knowing this would make the guest extremely happy, was just awesome! From the looks of it, it couldn't have been the first time this has been done at the hotel.

I look forward to returning to the Four Seasons Macau on my next trip, for another opportunity to have my stuffed pig tucked in by housekeeping.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Peech
HK
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I am very impressed with the service of this hotel. It definitely is the best of all hotels I visited in Macau. Especially the staff are very caring and ask us about our views about the food and service. Spa price is a bit too expensive and we didn't try.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Unlike the other hotels in Macau, this hotel has it's own casino but not at all rowdy. Tuck away at the end but yet convenient & within walking distance to the many free shuttle at Venetian.

The spa especially if wonderful and we used the gym too. Very helpful staff at the gym, make sure we knew how to operate the equipment, offering water & towel.

You have to try the dim sum at the chinese restn. The items are so refine & the taste, yummy!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank lugia_jess
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 18 January 2014

if you expect the best , no wonder the Four Seasons Macau is your hotel.
we book a Suite Room , was Absolutely magnificent . the Executive Lounge was perfect for our Breakfast and evening drink , the staff was excellent , Forget the name of the Girl , but she was Exceptional , take care of my 2 boys and remember all our habit and selection .
The boys enjoy the pool , the pergola was superb .

Outstanding !!