“Creative”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 756 Restaurants in Macau
Price range: US$25 - US$150
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Hong Kong, China
“Creative”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

This is where I visit when I think of steak, staffs are very friendly, they surprised my birthday to make colorful and personal message on table, food serving is big, taste is good, overall nice to visit, quite expensive though.

1 Thank jjtomoro

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Athens & Copenhagen
“Great steak and even better service! ”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Ok, just finished a review on Mortons in Singapore and came to think that I never rated Mortons in Macau, where i was about 3 months ago.

Came late with no reservation. Was welcome right away and lead to a booth. The waitress who serviced us explained about the cuts and guided us to only to take one steak to share, as they where quite large (though I'd manage though). First had a soup for startet, lobster bisque, loved it!

Then steak came, but was a bit more than medium rare. They immediately took it back and made a new one. They apologised and also Manager overlooked and apologised.
We had spoken about maybe also trying the souffle, but after having some of the steak, quickly understood that would physically be possible to eat more.
But when finished steak, waitress came with complimentary souffle. They didn't charge for starter and drinks.
Furthermore took a photo and printed a memory postcard we could take home with us!

Pretty excellent service, but if same on a busy night, wouldn't know.

Singapore, Singapore
“Perfectly cooked steak ...”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We spent one night at the Venetian in Macau in celebration of our anniversary. Having previously been very impressed by Morton's Singapore, we decided we would also try it in Macau.
We were immediately greeted with big smiles from the excellently trained staff and wished a happy anniversary by all. They had even printed a special menu for us and left confetti on the table. The steaks were cooked to perfection and we were later surprised by a wonderful lemon souffle dessert.
We may not make it back to Macau for a while but will certainly be having another meal at Morton's Singapore soon!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Amy H
Macau, China
“Just share one stake is enough”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I decided to take my parents to try out the food in Morton's seeing as they were so curious what's so special about it...I can say one thing though, the servings are big so it's better to share a large stake of you're going as a couple, even the sides are big. I like the food but it broke my bank :|

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Great Steak...and wine”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I was craving a good steak so went to Morton in the Venetian...not easy to find so ask.
I have eaten here before with a friend, and had a nice, private booth but this time being alone, I sat at the granite bar, watched some TV and chatted with the friendly bar staff.

This place seems to be mostly favored by westerners. You buy most things a la carte, so pick your steak, veggy , potato, any side dish. The filet comes in three sizes and you can get double the steak for only 60hkg more. The wine selection is good!

I thought the jumbo asparagus were too big and too tough and the baked potato simple too big, a bit dry and disappointing. My meal came out and the steak and shrimp were surprisingly barely warm, the potato quite hot so I had them re-grill the meat and shrimp. All tasty once sorted out. My previous visit was a better end result...yet I did this two nights in a row.

Bring your wallet!