“fabulous”

Vida Rica at Mandarin Oriental, Macau
Reserve with OpenTable
Vida Rica at Mandarin Oriental, Macau is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 775 Restaurants in Macau
Price range: US$0 - US$120
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Vida Rica features a spectacular glass wall giving expansive views over the South China Sea and Nam Van Lake. The interior is chic and exotic; this imposing open space is cleverly designed to offer intimate seating arrangements. Our talented chef seeks out the rarest ingredients to create delicate yet exciting touches to classic dishes, infusing them with originality and character. The result is the inimitable interpretation of Chinese and French cuisine with a modern twist.
Reviewed 27 July 2014

View is fabulous! And the bar tender looks so handsome . Cocktail taste good~ Is really nice to relax here^_^ i came here with my sister, she likes here very much . We will come here next time.

3  Thank ShanTang
There are newer reviews for Vida Rica at Mandarin Oriental, Macau

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I went with my band mates to Vida Rica last week. We reserved the "chef's Table" - it was absolutely gorgeous. After being in Macau for 8 months and eating 70% Chinese food it was such a TREAT to slowly indulge our senses in the delicate and complicated tastes of each dish. I felt like I was in Heaven! Even the DimSum melted in my mouth with the finest and freshest of ingredients. I also had the salmon confit, the grilled rack of lamb and the caramelized pineapple for dessert accompanied by the perfect wine pairings. YOU DESERVE to treat yourself. TRUST ME - your soul will thank you!

4  Thank RachelSebastian
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Vida Rica is definitely a must go once in Macau.
Service is great, location in very convenient (not crazy busy, once there's no casino at this Hotel) and, most important, the food is marvelous.

End of the day, your eating delicious food in a fine restaurant, but you can still get that warm feeling of being in a private and cozy place.

If you're looking for a relaxing and pleasant moment, make no doubt and visit it. I will get back surely.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Staff friendly, quiet environment, food conform to the tastes of the masses.
Every employee with a smile, the surrounding environment is very comfortable, serving Chinese and western-style food, dim sum is very delicious.
I can very natural conversation with them, and I will come again

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Had high expectations as this was our first time and heard so many positive reviews....but left sorely disappointed.
Lamb & beef dishes lacked flavor and left our mouth screaming for water...unfortunately waiter didn't offer any water before 2/3 into the lunch. When I asked him why, he replied that I had ordered the house cocktail, therefore he assumed that I didn't need any water. However, all other tables had ordered the same cocktail, and had water on their table. Also, it seems that they run out of bread as nobody offered us any bread during the whole lunch (despite choosing the Western lunch)....
We also ordered additional dim sum but they were very average and way below Man Wah standards in MO HK.
On a positive note, the waiter finally offered us complimentary still water and coffee, and you could tell that he felt sincerely sorry. He even gave his name when handing us the guest survey, which indicates a strong sense of accountability.
A funny sequence occurred when window-cleaners appeared from nowhere just in front our window, and left the window more dirty than before their appearance....
Overall, you can feel that the staff are trying hard but are still falling behind the legendary and effortless service at Mandarin Oriental Hong-Kong.
Maybe worth trying in a couple of years.

4  Thank BeamsUnited