Galaxy Hotel
US$162
Priceline
US$262
US$236
Grand Lapa Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$99
Trip.com
Hotel Sintra(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$92
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Grand Coloane Resort Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$137
  • Beachfront
2,775 results
All reviewswave pooldiamond lobbycrystal lobbygrand resort deckfree mini barartificial beachman made beachfood courtother hotelsroyal suitetaipa villageshuttle busamazing hotelcakethe banyan treehong konghotel room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stayed here before and was impressed by the standard of the rooms, and by one of the best hotel buffet breakfasts (in "Festiva") you'll find anywhere, but the stand out is the quality of the hotel staff. Step off the free shuttle bus, and you are greeted with a smile and a welcome. Inside the front entrance staff are there to greet you with their signature hand over the heart. I asked about this and found that their guest service standard is about service "from the heart".
All of the new hotel casino complexes in Macau offer quality accommodation, and there are plenty of quality restaurants with excellent service, but at the Galaxy the top service you expect in fine dining restaurants is extended throughout all areas of the hotel.

Room Tip: It's a big property with smooth, fast and quiet elevators. Ask for a room on the upper floors close to the elevator lobby.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
galaxymacau, Manager at Galaxy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Jim I,
Thank you for your review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always great to hear compliments of our service. I will be sure to share your comment with Festiva and the Front Desk. We all look forward to be welcoming you back in the near future.
Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is my 3rd trip to Galaxy Hotel and from check in to check out, its always a great experience. I have stayed at the Sheraton, MGM Macau and Venetian in my trips to Macau and Galaxy stands above the pack. Well done team Galaxy.

Dear sylvainlaila,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear our staff was able to offer quick and efficient service at check in and you've enjoyed the experience with us at Galaxy Macau. I do hope that we can look after you once again in the near future.
Best regards,

Reviewed 18 May 2014

This is my second time staying at Galaxy Hotel and it never fails to impress me. The great hospitality from the staff, splendid exterior and interior of the hotel, clean and spacious room that is equipped with the necessary amenities, and complimentary shuttle service is available. Will definitely stay here again when I am in Macau.

Room Tip: Ask for the room with wave pool view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
galaxymacau, Manager at Galaxy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear tunawhiskas,
We appreciate your repeat patronage and thank you for finding the time to write us a review. I am very pleased to know that you have enjoyed our hospitality, our guest rooms, and the convenient service of the shuttle bus. We all look forward to be welcoming you back again!
Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights in May. The hotel looks quite impressive upon arrival with a clean entrance and polite well dressed staff.

The casino floor is decent sized with lots of baccarat tables as well as some Caribbean stud poker and blackjack.

Pool area is nice and large with a fun wave pool.

Highlight is festiva restaurant lots of choices at a good price

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deprazo
galaxymacau, Manager at Galaxy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Hello Deprazo,
Thank you for your feedback, I am delighted you found the hotel facilities impressive & staffs were being polite and well groomed. I am also pleased to know that you enjoyed the wave pool and found Festiva buffett to you liking. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we hope to be looking after you once again in the nearest future.
Best regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2014

When you want to stay at a five star,this is the kind of luxury you expect.Not only did it meet my every expectations but for once overwhelmed me in it's grandeur.Beautiful common areas,lovely wave pool,excellent shopping areas,movie theater and casino.Great shuttle service to anywhere we wanted to go.They also had enough activities lined up for the kids around their garden area,which was like an added bonus.Would love to go back and recommend this place to everyone.

Room Tip: We did this as a family trip and two twin beds were great for two kids and us.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear prernasinha2000,
We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. Sounds like you and your family had a fantastic stay at the hotel and the kids acitivities in our resort deck was great for everyone in the family! Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Warmest regards,