“Awesome Indian Curry in Macau”
Review of Taste of India - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taste of India
Cuisines: Indian
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Awesome Indian Curry in Macau”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

As I walked through the streets of Macau, I was a feeling a bit lost in this jungle of Chinese bill boards and was not sure if it was legitimate to wish for indian food in this part of the world. But luckily I got to hear Indian music coming from place called Red Chili (a taste of India restaurant). This put me at ease and i ran inside to check out the menu.

Mr Kashif from Bombay was at our service and helped us out with the menu and fed us with amazing Kadhai paneer, and Garlic naan. He was also quick to guide us with the rest of our tour and made sure we didnt succumb the exorbitant rates charged by the taxi drivers.

Overall good music, good food and excellent service.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank 1000-Hotel-Critic

New Delhi, India
“very good”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I was on a trip to hongkong and macau, I had lunch in taste of india, Macau and it was good. food was tasty it was good to eat indian food in macau. If you want to eat good indian food in macau then go to this place

• Visited March 2013
New Delhi, India
“Indian food at Macao”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

one can get Indian food at macao. This restaurant is at fisherman's Wharf. food quality is good, But very costly. Service is good.

• Visited January 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Not nice”
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Walked in was offered the buffet only. Vey bland food the service was not good variety was all vegeterian no meat at all. Food did not taste nice my kids refused to eat. And the price was very expensive they charge way too much you can have two meals in the amount they charge.
Will not be going there again.

• Visited December 2012
Noida, India
“Food for Indians”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Just ok if you are hungry this is not the place. However if you are desprate for Indian Food you can visit & eat. The qty served is too small. The taste is ok. If you have Vouchers issued by Travel agent or Hotel they behave differnt I do not like there dual behavoiiur

Visited June 2012