“better choice for family”

Conrad Macao Cotai Central
Ranked #1 of 95 Hotels in Macau
Shanghai, China
“better choice for family”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

We booked the hotel about three months prior to our trip and were upgraded to suite by Sands points. We are also rewarded with free WIFI during our two-nights stay. I'm really appreciated since we payed awful a lot just to check an email in The Venetian during our last visit.

The room, needless to say, is close to perfect. But still there's two minor issues that could be improved. 1. Because it's spacious, mom has to walk through the living room to fill the kettle in bathroom just to make a cup of tea, which is a little inconvenience. 2. Would be better if there's a mirror stool.

The casino is smaller than Galaxy and The Venetian, you don't have to take a lift up go through all the shops then go down just to avoid entering casino, which made hotels in Sands Cotai Central an ideal destination in Cotai area for families or if you or your partners are under 21. Ironically I was able to enter in casinos last year when the rules were "above 18".

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (264)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 31 March 2013

The hotel is new and luxurious in every respect. Outstanding service. We got an upgrade and a complimentary cake on our anniversary, as well as some Easter cookies for my kid. The free teddy and the duck also kept my kid amusing. The suite is huge with two toilets. The bathtub is also comparable to the size of a small jacuzzi. The three heated pools provide good fun for family even though they are not big. Very family friendly hotel indeed, no casino right at the hotel (since it shares the casino at the Sheraton nearby connected through the shopping mall). good fountain show too. The selection and quality of breakfast at the Grand Orbit is also top rated.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Stayed at the Conrad Macao in January and could not fault anything about the hotel, it is exceptional, certainly a 5 star hotel!
As a Hilton honours gold member my family and I got our room upgraded to a suite.
The suite was amazing, it was spacious and very comfortable (even had a small movie room).
The service at the Conrad was first class, and the buffet breakfasts are very nice.
There are 5 pools, and two are heated during the colder months which is very convenient. It is located in Cotai Central, with lots of shops, restaurants and casinos close by.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone and am definitely hoping to return!
10/10

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank ameliarad
Reviewed 29 March 2013

We are back to Hong Kong after our three-day trip in Macau.

Our family of 6 ppl had a really fantastic and enjoyable stay at Conrad Macao these past three days. Thanks to Kajana, Simpson and the team at Conrad.

We booked three rooms and they managed to upgrade two out of three for us with advance email communication, which makes my in-laws really happy.

The Conrad bears and duckies made my daughter cheerful all the time. And we are still talking about how happy she was when she saw the cookies platter specially made for her (with her name on it) waiting on the coffee table......a surprise!

We were able to check out two of the rooms via express service via phone hassle free.

We left our luggages at Concierge after the final check out. The arrangement was so smooth.

We were a bit worried about the weather - being rainy and stormy - at the beginning of the trip. But, the comfort of the rooms and the heart-felt services we got from Conrad made this trip very memorable.

My husband and I are already thinking about staying in Conrad in Summer again.

For suggestion of improvement, the only thing I can think of is to have more shuttle buses to go to tourist spots, like nearby Taipa village, for convenience.

Thanks again Kajana and your team.

• Stayed March 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 27 March 2013

We would like to thank you for a very warm welcome during the stay. I had informed the staff that this trip was to celebrate birthday for my friend and they had arranged a yummy cake for us upon arrival. The most impressive experience was a bell staff was wishing my friend a happy birthday although we had not checked in yet!! We are still wondering until now how did he know.

For the bell service, they worked really fast. All luggage were already in our room when we arrived. We did not stop by anywhere. Just went direct to our room after checking in.

The room was spacious and the beds were so comfy. We will definitely visit again if there is a chance!!

Room Tip: we chose City View when making reservation. there was outdoor 3D light and sound shows at the Veneti...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2013 via mobile

My family of 4 stayed in Conrad Macao for 5 days, 4 nights last week. The experience was excellent and began 1 week prior to our stay with a personalized email from Guest Relationship Manager, Nicole welcoming us to the resort and enquiring if there were any special request. We were greeted at the check in counter upon arrival and given an upgraded suite since I am a HHonours Diamond member. As my wife and I were celebrating our wedding anniversary and son's birthday, a special cake and cookies were prepared for us. We were made to feel very welcome and special over our whole stay in Conrad and special mention to the staff at the Grand Orbit led by Rhea and Pool staff, Jeff. Their personalized touch left a deep impression in us and our kids are still talking about them now that we are home. This is the best hotel experience we had for a long time and we have plans to be back very soon.

Well done, guys.

• Stayed March 2013
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 24 March 2013

The hotel is nice and new and service is impeccable and very prompt!

In my correspondence with the hotel over our reservation I mentioned that it was my baby's birthday, and they took the initiative to set-up our room with a very yummy cake plus a very lovely gift box filled with baby utensils and toiletries.

The kids were thrilled with the plush kids' robes which had been prepared for the three of them... My daughter said it felt like a bear was hugging her! Conrad duck and bear collectors will be thrilled with the black duck and pretty bear in the room (I was told the bear was a special edition Easter bear and hence much better looking than the normal brown bear with white tee).

The restaurants at the hotel served delicious food and our favourite was the Japanese restaurant EDO which had one of the best sashimi I've had.

We enjoyed watching the "street performers" strutting their stuff around the hotel area and the kids had a blast at the toy shop at the hotel's shopping arcade which was very big and stocked with a myriad selection of toys. The pay-to-play club (at around an affordable 80MOP for 2 hours) was also another high point for them.

I would like to thank Mr Naseem, Ms Kajana and their remarkable staff for their professionalism and warm hospitality. We look forward to our next visit to Macau!

Geri