“BC”

Ranked #1 of 95 Hotels in Macau
Toronto, Canada
“BC”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We have 2 couples each staying in a suite and a room respectively. Both accommodations are very generous in size and tasteful in decor. Hotel is quiet and well located in main shopping mall connected to 2 other hotels. We took the boat to get to the Hong Kong airport. It is convenient, and saves time. Hotel staff are very helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bonnie C
Christoph D, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Dear Bonnie C,

Thank you for your brief five star review pointing out that both our rooms and suites are very generous in size. I am pleased you found my colleagues very helpful, that must be our nature!

e. christoph.dueker@conradhotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (264)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 24 July 2014

It was just a weekend getaway with my mum and we stayed at Macao Conrad for one night. We took the free shuttle bus from the ferry terminal to the hotel complex. Conrad is one of the hotels within the complex (sharing with Sheraton and Holiday Inn) and there are plenty of shops and restaurants within the complex! The lobby was grand and check in/out area was spacious. The room was moderaely large and bathroom was spacious. It was a beautiful hotel but my only complaint was their quilt! I woke up in the middle of the night sweating and too cold if I slept without the quilt.

Will I go back? With that price tag, I think I'll try some other hotels!

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Dear Chunnylittleman,

Thank you for your review and your overall impression that this is a beautiful hotel.

Should you choose to come back to stay with us, our dedicated housekeeping team will be more than happy to personalize your stay and prepare the bed to your liking and utmost comfort.

Please do let us know when you will be back, it will be our pleasure.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We had a terrific stay at the Conrad. We arrived in Macau by ferry and took their free shuttle service to the hotel. Oddly enough, the hotel lobby is in the middle of a mall. This made the hotel a little less personal, but it wasn't a big deal. We loved our room! We booked a suite, which was pure luxury and so comfortable. Service was great as well. We had a small problem at night with a loud outdoor party at the adjacent hotel, and the staff was great at managing the situation. For breakfast, we had to walk through the mall again to get to the hotel buffet. It was odd as well, but the food and selection were good. I will definitely stay here again on my next visit to Macau!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank travelaux
Christoph D, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear travelaux,

Thank you for sharing your terrific experience here at the Conrad Macao pointing out the great service as well as good food and selection!

We are looking forward to having you back soon!

With kind regards,

Vienna, Austria
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I've been in Macau several times now and stayed most times in Venetian. For a 40th bday of a friend we've decided to take something more 'serious' and followed Tripadvisor ranking and so booked the Conrad. The hotel is beautiful, unlike Macau not noisy and with a sense of intimacy, there is a very good smell as you are entering the hotel.

We've stayed in room 922 (King Suite, 128 SQM) - really great room. From the decoration, the rooms, to the cosmetics provided.

The hotel is connected to the venetian and others hotels with bridges, so getting to all hotels in the Cotai Strip is very convenient.

Checking in was quick and efficient and the team wished us happy birthday (later a cake was sent to the room).

Only two downsides are the breakfast: it is outside the hotel, and shared with several other hotels, and hence it is not as intimate as I'd expect from this hotel. Skip it, or order to the room. The food was not that great. Lastly, despite not paying for the internet eventually we were asked to do so. I find it somewhat funny to pay almost USD 700 for a room and to be asked to pay for the internet.

Otherwise it is a really good hotel and I will certainly go back.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Ohad H
Dear Ohad H,

Thank you for your feedback, I am pleased that you picked the Conrad Macao to celebrate your friend's 40th birthday and that you enjoyed the efficient and personalized service we strive to provide.

I also appreciate your experience about our all day dining offering. If I may suggest trying our Conrad Lobby Lounge where we serve breakfast à la Carte, you may find the bespoke sense of intimacy again.

Thank you very much for choosing us again when you come back to Macao, we are certainly looking forward.

With kind regards,

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stayed in Conrad Macao for 5 days in the last week of June. Thanks to the great hospitality of the hotel staff we had a wonderful and memorable stay. Service was impeccable and whatever we asked was provided within minutes. The gym was very spacious and exceptionally good. The best part of my stay was the spa treatment i had taken at Bodhi spa. The staff (Nyoman and Jackie) were real experts and were very pleasant. Overall we had an incredibly good stay at Conrad. Would love to stay here again. Shopping was also good with lot of new shops.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank soma63
Christoph D, General Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear soma63,

Thank you very much for a fantastic review. I am glad you enjoyed an incredible stay here a the Conrad Macao Cotai Central.

We are all about impecable service and great hospitalty, and I am very pleased that you pointed out Nyoman and Jacky from our Bodhi SPA for their expert skills and pleasant services.

I am looking forward to having you back soon!

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We chose this hotel after reading the review in TA and we never regret.
We arrived Macau from the ferry terminal and there was a free shuttle service direct to Conrad. The shuttle bus is in green colour which is easily recognizable. It's about 15 min bus ride to the hotel.
Upon arrival, we were greeted by Ms Cathy at the front desk. Her service and smile was commendable. Checking in was swift and we were led to our room by the concierge.
The room was huge and bright with big windows. Bed was comfortable and in room amenities were adequate. The only complaint is they only provide wifi at the lobby but not in the room. We ordered in room dining at late night and the food arrived on time. It would be great if they were to bring up 2 glasses of iced water since we have ordered spicy food.
The hotel is in Cotai and easily accessible to shopping malls within the hotel vicinity. If you want to go to the area where Ruins of St Paul, you can take a taxi and it's not expensive.
We will choose Conrad if we were to return to Macau.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Kayeriser
Meridith B, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Kayeriser,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to read that you were delighted with a superb stay with us.

Your valuable feedback will be reported to our In-room dining department and we will make sure they take note of your suggestion as we continuously aim to provide flawless service to each and every guest.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind Regards,

Meridith Beaujean
Executive Manager
Brand Compliance, Quality & Training
Brugg, Switzerland
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Being located on the southern island of Macao, it's far away from everything interesting (which is on the northern peninsula). The hotel lacks a bar and in general it lacked atmosphere.

Staff was nice, sometimes helpful (e.g. tip to catch a City of Dreams shuttle to get to the northern peninsula for free), sometimes unhelpful (I booked a room with breakfast included, someone from the reception told me this is not possible and sent me to the bar in the lobby).

The breakfast buffet (once I found it, it's outside of the Conrad part of the building complex) was huge, but a labyrinth - at first it wasn't clear to me which parts belong to the breakfast and nobody of the staff could answer me the simple question where I could get some eggs...

Charging extra for WiFi in the room is just ridiculous nowadays, especially if the room already costs 250+ US$.

Room Tip: The city view is not worth the additional price, the view is to the city of dreams and a constructio...