We made an excellent decision by choosing to stay in this property which is supposed to be the largest Sheraton in the world. While I was a little skeptical because of the many online reviews about long lines, late check-in's etc, we did not encounter any such thing in spite of reaching the hotel at about 3 pm (which is the check-in time). Our stay was great and the highlights were as follows:
1. We took a Cotai View room, and it was huuuge in spite of NOT being a suite! The view was great and totally worth paying the extra price for the view.
2. The breakfast buffet was very lavish.
3. Since we visited the Venetian anyway (which was a walking distance away and connected by a bridge), it gave us the chance to explore another huge mall of which the hotel was a part. The mall concierge even helped us buy a tourist pass which gave us good savings on our sightseeing and dining.
4. The swimming pool area was again huge (even though we could not visit the adults only section which had closed for the day). There were at least 10 pools and since the crowd was less, every family / couple got a pool of their own!
5. The hotel itself was spectacular. Staying there gave us a high, and the customer service never disappointed in spite of the large size.
All in all, staying here was the most awesome experience, and I would not want any part of it to be changed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central is the largest hotel in Macao with 4,001 well-appointed guestrooms and suites. It is also Starwood Hotels & Resorts’ largest hotel and Sheraton Club worldwide. Spread over two towers (‘Sky’ and ‘Earth’), Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central offers three signature restaurants, a lively lobby lounge, extensive function space, Shine Spa for Sheraton, three outdoor swimming pools and a new holistic approach to fitness with Sheraton Fitness. With its central location, modern facilities and friendly world-class service, Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central is your ideal choice to experience the diverse and colorful culture of this unique city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.