We stayed at the Grand Lapa Hotel for a night. It was amazing.
The hotel feels a bit old but staffs maintain the place to feel luxurious.
On arrival, the Front Office staff was very quick in checking us in but she didn't smile and so it feels a bit uninviting.
And then we got our room. We mistakenly ask for a smoking room. They immediately change our room from a smoking to a non-smoking, they change it in only a few minutes time.
Hotel staffs, especially Concierge (Edgar), was extremely helpful. We were new in Macau, we don't know anything. He guided us in every step to ensure our time and money is spent well. DOUBLE THUMBS-UP!
Amazing resort and spa. We enjoyed the pool, sauna, and all its ammenities.
I recommend this place if you want to stay in Macau. Far away from the busy casino areas. And yet everything is just a bus ride away...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 18-story waterfront hotel with elegantly decorated interior, situated near the Outer Harbour seawall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Lapa Macau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Lapa, Macau Hotel Macau
- Macau Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Macau Peninsula
- Mandarin Oriental Macau Peninsula
- Macau Peninsula Mandarin Oriental