Most other reviews are pretty correct for this hotel. Rooms are not huge but well decked out. Good amenities in bathroom. Great bed if king sized. Great concierge who are excellent. Great pool with warm giant spa. Nice slide for kids. Mini golf. Good buffet breakfast but you must include in room cost or you pay by the day but lovely location if seated by the window. Shuttle to hotel and ferry or just catch shuttle to the sands and walk next door which is more often and easier. Casino sucks but I dont think this is owned by the
hotel. The in house spa looks nice but was very expensive so we didn't go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 18-story waterfront hotel with elegantly decorated interior, situated near the Outer Harbour seawall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Lapa Macau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Lapa, Macau Hotel Macau
- Macau Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Macau Peninsula
- Mandarin Oriental Macau Peninsula
- Macau Peninsula Mandarin Oriental