Hotel is located in the old part of the city but close to many other big hotels. The rooms seems to be ordinary. The carpet is not clean having many spots. Service was good. The hotel price seems little higher side as compare other hotels.
Taking taxi in peak hours is difficult from here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the new business district, the Holiday Inn Macau is the only international four-star property in this vibrant city. Close to both the Macau-Hong Kong Ferry Terminal and the city centre, the hotel is accessible by public transportation. With its recent refurbishment, the hotel has a contemporary design providing a very friendly and casual atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Macau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Macau Hotel Macau
- Macau Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Macau Peninsula
- Macau Peninsula Holiday Inn