I checked-in quite late around 22.00H, they told me the standard room that I booked was all full so they upgraded my room to suite. Wow! The room was big and the bed was comfortable. The only minus point during my short stay was the not-pretty-looked water stain on the carpet near the bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the new business district, the Holiday Inn Macau is the only international four-star property in this vibrant city. Close to both the Macau-Hong Kong Ferry Terminal and the city centre, the hotel is accessible by public transportation. With its recent refurbishment, the hotel has a contemporary design providing a very friendly and casual atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Macau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Macau Hotel Macau
- Macau Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Macau Peninsula
- Macau Peninsula Holiday Inn