Very professional staff - reception, concierge, bell boys, room service, maids. Location very good. The breakfast good, much improved from 3 years ago, but only problem actually main problem of this hotel is they have very few non-smoking rooms. Being a Platinum member I was entitled to an upgrade but ALL their upgraded rooms are SMOKING and for someone who is very allergic this is a problem so was pleased with the deluxe room - after changing room 3 times - my room had a bad smell, not of smoking maybe it was the vent, had to ask them to vaccum at least twice a day and by the 6th day the smell was almost gone. Another big problem during my stay is they allow people to SMOKE IN THE CORRIDORS even if the floor is non-smoking and WORST OF ALL THEY SMOKE IN THE ELEVATOR and nothing happens. 90 percent of the time I took the elevator, had to wear a mask because it was terrible. In fact, I had to stop 3 Chinese guests from coming in the elevator smoking cigarettes - no monitoring on this. Spoke to hotel several times ... my only disappointment so not sure if I can recommend it to non-smoking guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the new business district, the Holiday Inn Macau is the only international four-star property in this vibrant city. Close to both the Macau-Hong Kong Ferry Terminal and the city centre, the hotel is accessible by public transportation. With its recent refurbishment, the hotel has a contemporary design providing a very friendly and casual atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Macau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Macau Hotel Macau
- Macau Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Macau Peninsula
- Macau Peninsula Holiday Inn