This Hotel is centrally located. Free bus shuttle service opposite to Macau Ferry Terminal and they will drop you at Macau Ferry Terminal after check-out. Walking distance to major shopping streets, money changers, 7/11 store, mobile shops, banks, local restaurants and all the big casinos. If you are Indian and looking for Indian food, then ask the staff, they will guide to Aruna's Indian Curry Restaurant (about 12 to 15 mins straight walk - right hand side, after stepping out of hotel). Rooms and bathrooms are clean and spacious. If you are travelling with kid / extra person, then ask for room with two queen beds. Taxi fare from Hotel to Venetian is approx 55 Macau Dollars. Only bad point is; they ask for USD 150 refundable deposit (per room).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the new business district, the Holiday Inn Macau is the only international four-star property in this vibrant city. Close to both the Macau-Hong Kong Ferry Terminal and the city centre, the hotel is accessible by public transportation. With its recent refurbishment, the hotel has a contemporary design providing a very friendly and casual atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Macau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Macau Hotel Macau
- Macau Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Macau Peninsula
- Macau Peninsula Holiday Inn