This superb boutique hotel built into the old fortress walls sits near the historic centre and very near the A Ma Temple. But you could be forgiven for wallowing in your room or in the restaurant. We ate there every evening of our stay in Macau ; not out of laziness but because the food was excellent whether taken as a formal meal or as tapas in the bar.
Service was also excellent from check in to check out.
Breakfast was splendid with good choice ; try the Macanese at least once.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is seasonally closed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pousada De Sao Tiago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada De Sao Tiago Hotel Macau
- Pousada De Sao Tiago Macau