Managed to get a cheap rate for the hotel midweek from the HK-Macau Ferry pier as had a day off and popped over from Hong Kong. Requested for a lake facing exec floor ( higher floor ) without breakfast from the travel agent. Slightly more expensive than the standard rooms but better views as on higher floors
I liked the well lit, bright rooms with great views of macau at night where you can see the bridge and the lake and the neon lights.
Location was good, close to ferry pier and there was always the free shuttle to Galaxy where you could then take the Cotai Shuttle. Walking distance to Wynns/ Lisboa and Senado Square and St Paul's - good 15-20 min walk though.
Bed was comfortable, room in new and good shape.
- shower floor blocked and slightly flooded
- Toiletries - used Aigner branded toiletries, which frankly wasn't very good - but that may just be a personal preference
- Very impersonal feel during the check in check out process. Felt like a part on a factory line. Efficient nonetheless
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your StarWorld Macau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starworld Macau Hotel Macau
- Starworld Hotel Macau