MGM Macau
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
    • Restaurant
    All reviewsimperial courtpastry barhuge fish tankmassive aquariumbedroom suitelovely roomnight viewchinese new yearexcellent hotelferry ticketsluxurious hotelcotai stripfour seasonsvegascasinospaatrium
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 7 November 2013

Stayed for 2 nights in early November. Got a normal non smoking room on the 14th floor. Room was clean and the fixtures in good shape. The Reception staff and Bell Boys were very courteous. Food at Imperial Court was also nice and the waitresses were very attentive. Room was made up with fuss and clean.
    Getting cabs from the front of the lobby is quite tough. I'd recommend walking to OneCentral Mall or the Casino exit to hail a cab. The Casino Tables were also more expensive than the Wynn across the street

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
    1  Thank BeachBumFromSG
    Reviewed 2 November 2013

We had a grand suite on a high floor and wow what a room. Extremely luxurious - large spa bath with view across the city, huge shower with flashing disco lights, enormous sumptuous bed, marble floors, plush furniture etc etc ..... Breakfast was excellent. The service faultless. Didn't use the spa but the outdoor swimming pool was attractive and empty! Didn't love Macau but the hotel certainly compensated.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank Callycam
    Reviewed 26 October 2013

This is my second time to stay here, grand deluxe room. I came back because Wynn fulled and I was satisfied with my first stay in grand studio. Everything was fine and the lobby was not as crowded as some other Macau hotels.
    But my nightmare came before check-out!
    Hotel checkout time is 11:00 which is earlier than some of the Macau hotel at 12:00. At 11am sharp, when I was packing my thing, the hotel staffs keep ringing my TOILET room phone for 3 times without saying a word, I think this is the way they use to wake their guest up from bed.
    After 5 mintues, a hotel staff (a man) open my room door without permission. Yes, he has knocked the door but at the same time opening my door. Within 2 seconds for me to reach the door from bedroom, he has already opened the door and ask me to leave. We were 2 girls in room and I think it was very impolite and mean. I told him im leaving or I dont mind if u charge me extra for late check but I really mind u walk into my room without my permission. At that time, I felt like staying in a 2 stars motel and I was so regret to stay here, no service, no next time.
    It also reminds me that my first time staying, a hotel staff also used the hotel key to open my room door without knocking it. It was dinner time around 8-9 pm, because of shipsick I was still sleeping in bed. After I asked 'who?' and the staff just walk away.
    I dont feel safe to stay in MGM Macau, seems like it's a bad habbit for MGM hotel staff to open guest room by their own key.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
    12  Thank tifftiff f
    Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel with a very relaxing room. the buffet restaurant was better this time and the staff are very helpful. The patisserie has a very delicious pastries but the staff working at the lions bar small dark guy was rude to us and has an attitude problem

• Stayed: October 2013
    4  Thank Cecilialee01
    Reviewed 28 September 2013

This property defines Luxury. The staff is as wonderful as the hotel itself. From front desk, to concierge, to room service and house keeping. Always ready to help. We were upgraded to a sea view room upon arrival instead of urban view and it was absolutely stunning to sit there and sip a coffee in the mornings. Always try to push for that and a higher floor. The bathrooms were one of the best I've seen in any hotels I've stayed. Equipped with luxury fittings and amenities. They service the room twice a day which is unheard of. Things kept in the mini-bar are free of cost. A first again. And it includes beer. HUGE casino inside the property. But that's expected from MGM. No area in the hotel is a dead area. There is something happening everywhere. Like all big properties in Macau, MGM too has a shopping area with all luxury brands inside. Close to other big properties like Wynn and Grand Lisboa. Free shuttle service to and from the ferry terminal which runs almost all day. Close to the Macau Tower.

It's a little far from the biggest names in Macau like the Venitian and City of Dreams where most of the action happens at night. But since all of these hotels offer free shuttle service getting there isn't much of an issue.

Room Tip: Try to request for the ocean view on a higher floor even if you have booked city view room
    • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family