“My favourite restaurant in South France”
Review of Les Vagues

Les Vagues
Ranked #16 of 415 Restaurants in Agde
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2012

This is my favourite restaurant in South France. The location is amazing, right on the beach and the decor is lovely. The food is of a high standard. the only downside is the recent price hike.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

I've been many times and it's in a great location, food is good (better than most locally), service fine. I booked for last Sunday evening , walked for 30 minutes & ten it was closed. Why take my booking? Shoddy.

4  Thank Alan M
Reviewed 24 July 2012

We live in the region and are always on the look out for a great place to eat and relax on the beach - this is it. The Palm beach, which the beach bar element of this establishment has only been open for 1 year and it is excellent. Friendly staff, comfortable clean sun beds, bathrooms and showers and a great atmosphere. They also do tapas and bar food and an excellent range of drinks and cocktails.

Les Vagues is the restaurant element and again offers excellent food with great service. The lunch time menu is great value with prices rising for a more complex evening menu.

The other added bonus is that parking is very easy and plentiful, right by the venue.

We now recommend this to all our guests and return often - a great spot.

Reviewed 5 July 2012

I've eaten at the restaurant and the beach bar--both are excellent. Service is among the nicest I've experienced anywhere in France, and the beach is fantastic.

Reviewed 8 June 2012

We first came here - right off the beach - 4 years ago and have been longing to return. The ambience of the beach combined with the french/asian fusion cuisine is to die for. Rather expensive for lunch - there is no set menu - but well worth it. Main courses ranged from 22 to 29 euros. I had tuna, cooked lightly to perfection, with a combination of Asian flavours and beautifully cooked vegetables. My wife had monkfish in a light marsala sauce. Bottles of wine are expensive but a glass of very acceptable white wine was only 3.50. This place is a very special treat if you like very good food presented in a unique relaxed environment.