Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
B&B Hotel a Disneyland R Paris(Magny-le-Hongre)(Great Value!)
US$159
HotelQuickly
Marriott's Village d'lle-de-France(Bailly-Romainvilliers)
US$299
US$285
Disney's Hotel Santa Fe(Marne-la-Vallee)
US$272
  • Restaurant
Ace Hotel Paris Marne La Vallee(Bailly-Romainvilliers)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$103
Hotels.com
2,885 results
All reviewsthe busdisneyland parisevery half hoursteam roomalways on timeshuttle servicefree shuttlestandard roomfamily roomnear disneydisney parkseuro disneydisney triplots of choicetea and coffeebaconhot food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Stayed here for 1 night. Radisson has a price guarantee on their website, which triggered us to stay the night. What it basically means: if you find a better rate within 24 hours of booking elsewhere for the same room and conditions: you get the cheaper rate plus 25 discount on that rate. So indeed: a price guarantee.

So I first checked the site from Radisson and after that checked hotelpricematch.com to see if there was a site cheaper. There were several! So then I booked at Radisson's site and immediately sent them the proof of the other sites (via the special section on Radisson's site about the price guarantee). Within a few days my cheaper rate with breakfast was confirmed!

I printed the new confirmation and went to the hotel. We have stayed here before in the past. Of the hotels near Disneyland Paris it is less Disney but so much more hotel. Well, except for the service this time!

The hotel looks nice, is well maintained, clean, has a big parking space, a pool (which we did not use) a nice and extensive breakfast, nice bathroom... It is in look, style and ammenicties a good 4 stars hotel.

As stated and confirmed: we had the rate including breakfast. But probably somebody did not know about it. This resulted in a staffmember who doubted more her guests (who were convinced and correct for having breakfast included) than herself or her system. So that meant a not warm welcome at first, then she put us at a not clean table... some minutes later she came to clean it. She came with coffee and dropped a coffee cup on the floor (which broke of course)... she asked again if I was sure we wanted breakfast, I confirmed it was included. Well... by that time we had the attention of all the people in the breakfast area. We did not feel comfortable.

A little late she came with a paper to sign for the breakfast. That sounded completely normal. I wish she would've chosen for that from the beginning and not have the whole show in public making us feel liars who wanted to sneak into the breakfast area (which we didn't as breakfast was included!).

Later I complained about it with check-out and showed the confirmation that stated that breakfast was included. Of course the breakfast was already on our bill, but then immediately was deleted from it.

So all in all a good hotel, but the staffmember from breakfast could be trained to handle situations like this a bit more smart, so next time we will feel more comfortable when the system has made a mistake.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
VirginieThevenet, Social Media Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallee, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Mr DutchyCan,

We appreciate your taking the time to post a notice on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff, I would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu at Disneyland Paris and I am happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel.
Even though I noticed you weren’t fully satisfied. Please be sure that I have communicated your observations to the concerned teams, Head of Department, in order to improve our operations.

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon, I naturally remain at your service for anything further.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

The hotel was not bad at all it was actually lovely.I enjoyed my stay and it was in the perfect location.It was a magical holiday.

Disney land was not far at all,which was a plus and the pool was AMAZING!!!!!

I would go back to that hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
VirginieThevenet, Socia Media Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallee, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Mr kamogelo N,

Reviewed 5 March 2014

This is a new hotel with good quality rooms and beds. Bathroom is spacious, with plenty of towels. Cleanliness is ok. Breakfast is excellent with many choices. Dinner in the restaurant was dissapointing. Service of staff was mediocre at best. Quality of the food was ok-ish. The cost of the drinks are a rip-off. 8,60€ for a fresh orange juice, and 5,50€ for a soft drink!!!
Shuttle service to Disney is a plus, as well as free parking and Wifi.

Room Tip: Room 202 has a nice view and has an extra pair of windows!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bartje1965
VirginieThevenet, Social Media Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallee, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear Mr Bartje1965,

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu in Disneyland Paris, I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay in our hotel. Please be sure that I have transmitted your comments to the concerned teams, Head of Department, in order to improve our operations, and to give you entire satisfaction during your next stay with us.

Hoping to have the pleasure to welcome you again in our hotel, I remain at your disposal for any further information.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 3 March 2014

PROS Room and bathroom very clean and tidy, good value for money, ten minutes to disney by free shuttle bus, pool, gym,Sauna, steam room both great to warm up after a day at a cold rainy park,free internet, good breakfast, staff generally very helpful, info on park and attractions.
CONS, pool very cool, no towels at the pool, Food in the restaurant was the worst I have ever eaten, tough steak, packet sauce, soggy chips and frozen veges, for 30 euros I expect a mile better, my co~ diners food was preety much the same though my wife loved her polenat but said the lamb was way overcooked, the bar manager treated us as though we had asked to buy his children(we asked to split the bill so each family paid what we had) not an unusal drinks very expensive 8 euros for a glass of wine, staf fgenerally very nice though

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Andrew L

Dear Mr Andrew L,

Even though I noticed you weren’t fully satisfied with Restaurant and Bar. Please be sure that I have communicated your observations to the concerned teams, Food and Beverage, in order to improve our operations.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

A nice place to stay close to Disney but away from all the themed guff that as parents drives you potty. Very nice contemporary internal design to the hotel. Lovely pool for the kids to play in and great breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family