“not very good”

Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Magny-le-Hongre
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 5 April 2014

staff not really friendly - just bare minimum of courtesy, sheets and bedcovers not changed on one occasion, internet connection not reliable, key card to our room did not work for 3 out of 4 days we were there, loose change stolen by cleaners, too far from disneyland park. i would not be staying here nor would i recommend this hotel to anyone in he future.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
2  Thank Pedro B
VirginieThevenet, Social Media Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Mr Pedro B,

We appreciate your taking the time to post a notice on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu in Disneyland Paris, I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay in our hotel. Please be sure that I have transmitted your comments to the concerned teams, Head of Department, in order to improve our operations, and to give you entire satisfaction during your next stay with us.

Hoping to have the pleasure to welcome you again in our hotel, I remain at your disposal for any further information.

Sincerely yours,

Write a ReviewReviews (2,814)

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Great hotel and excellent location. Staff were extremely helpful, polite and welcoming. There was also a great shuttle bus service. The hotel room was lovely and spacious. I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
VirginieThevenet, Social Media Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Mr C199,

On behalf of our entire staff, I would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu at Disneyland Paris and I am happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel.

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon, I naturally remain at your service for anything further.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Nice location close to Disney. Free parking and plenty of spaces. Good value, compared to overpriced Disney hotels (which for most don't make sense, as only the Disneyland hotel is actually in Disney, all other Disney hotels require a shuttle). Free hotel shuttle to / from the railway station/Disneyland entrance (every 30 minutes).

Mixed experience with service. Very friendly and helpful female reception staff, but one man was very short with us and didn't have any answers even to the most basic questions.

Nice spacious room with good beds. We had breakfast included and the food was very good and lots of choice, except no fresh bread on Sunday. HOWEVER, the plates at breakfast were very dirty, with food parts still stuck to it (not washed or dishwasher broken?). I had to sort through 10 plates each time to find one that at least looked clean (couldn't tell if it actually was). Also, in one of the two breakfast areas (the older area, used on Sunday) the chairs are really old, full of holes and falling apart. Hope they improve on these things.

Dear Mr Eric1313,

Even though I noticed you weren’t fully satisfied. Please be sure that I have communicated your observations to the concerned teams, Food and Beverage, in order to improve our operations.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I am writing this directly from the hotel, the service is terrible and well below the level expected from radisson blu. We wanted to order room service, but there were no menus in the room. We asked for them, they were brought up, and we asked to order cocktails. We were told we had to go to the bar and get then ourselves. When we ordered food, it would take 40 minutes, we asked for the wine in advance - again no, we were told to go to the bar and get it ourselves.

Internet connection drops frequently.

We were told the manager would call us back, we're in the room still waiting.

We suggest you stay elsewhere.

2  Thank fb100

Dear Mr fb100,

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Great location & excellent hotel and staff. We stayed here January 2014 for one week. It is very close to Disney and has a shuttle bus every 30 mins and drops you right at the door of Disney. We always got a seat on the bus.
After spending time at Sante Fe two years ago, and being very unhappy with hotel, I was seeking a hotel that offered us a place to escape the 'disney chaos' but still be very close. We had a junior suite (bedroom with King size bed & living room with sofa bed + tv in each room). Breakfast was included, which was plentiful and yummy. And we would often have our dinner in the Chardon Bar in the evenings with great views and warm inviting open fire. The staff here were always very welcoming and polite. They also have a playground to the side of hotel that my 10yo enjoyed. We also made use of the heated swimming pool. Would definitely recommend this hotel to others and would definitely come back one day. It truly made our holiday very special.

Room Tip: For a family of 3 - Adult & 2 kids - the Junior Suite with breakfast included, was large and had...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Mrs Cazoo64,

Reviewed 25 March 2014

What I liked most about this hotel is how quiet it was. Location wise it is ideal for a golfer with a family. With supposedly regular shuttle to Disneyland and RER station it should be able to provide something for everyone.

Unfortunately, service levels prevent this hotel to reach it's full potential. I've booked through web booking site and had a round at check in whether breakfast was included or not. Although I provided my registered email address, staff wasn't able to reach my Carlson Club profile. Apparently she did not have enough access rights, so she advised to check tomorrow with her colleague. I was informed that my stay will not be credited towards my CC account since I have not booked directly!

I've booked a room for 4 adults, what I received was a room with king size bed and 1 horrible sofa bed, so twisted it can't sleep a single person. Sofa bed wasn't ready and with only 2 large towels in the bathroom this clearly was not a room that is suitable for 4 adults as advertised in booking,

Since it is low season, we were requested to book shuttle to train station 24 hours in advance. Not the best option if you're on holiday and want to be relaxed and flexible.

Room service is overpriced, slow and poor quality. When you order FRESH lemonade you get Sprite (even after I asked twice, were they sure if it was fresh), order staff doesn't know what a rib-eye is (it is in the menu, BTW) and what you get does not match what you order.

Breakfast is reasonably good, except for the terrible espresso. However, you're asked at the entry to wait to be seated, but this posted is unattended, sometimes for 5-10 minutes. What better way to start a day then queuing at the entry of your breakfast restaurant?

Takes so little to improve the experience in this hotel, would come again if it happens.

1  Thank FoodEliminator

Dear Mr FoodEliminator,

Reviewed 24 March 2014

A great hotel near Eurodisney with a shuttle that driven us right to the park ! A breakfast plenty of great things and a room really smart The location is perfect and the gardens beautiful ! Ask for the view on the golf

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Dear Mrs Sarra G,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Magny-le-Hongre
Vienna House Dream Castle Paris
Hotel Kyriad Paris Disneyland
Hotel Kyriad Paris Disneyland
#6 of 8 in Magny-le-Hongre
Hotel l'Elysee Val d'Europe

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris? Share your experiences!