The positives: friendly staff, clean rooms, availability of interconnecting rooms and bunks which are curtained off in circus tent style, good location, shuttle bus, good buffet breakfasts.
Slight Negative: the restaurant is supposed to open for dinner at 6pm but doesn't open til 6.30pm, which for families of very young children can be a problem.
Biggest Negative: the foyer is full of really exciting looking arcade games/ride on toys/cars all for 2 Euro each for a very short time. 20 Euro fed into one of the change machines will last you about 12 minutes with 2 kids. So the foyer is full of frustrated kids sitting in and at these games in the demo mode, as their parents have long since run out of the willingness (understandably) to throw money down the machines. So come equipped with a big bag of money or be very good at saying "no".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JOY AND WONDER - THE MAGIC OF THE CIRCUS The magic of the circus with acrobats, jugglers and clowns which are part of the colorful theme running through the interior of the Vienna House Magic Circus at Disneyland(R) Paris. Built in the style of an old manor house, the hotel is situated in a charming and modern French countryside. The spa area and French restaurant, not to mention its perfect location near Paris, make this hotel a very attractive destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Lastminute, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Vienna House Magic Circus Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Magic Circus
- Holiday Inn Disneyland Paris
- Holiday Inn Marne-La-Vallee
- Marne-La-Vallée Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Eurodisney
- Vienna House Magic Circus Paris Magny-Le-Hongre, France - Marne-La-Vallee