Really liked this hotel and would stay here again for our next trip. Our son was sleeping in the bed behind the curtain and he was talking about sleeping in the circus tent all the time.
Hotel: A really great and big hotel, some things are broken and require some maintenance. But overall it looks clean and has a nice feeling.
Price: good price for the quality and the breakfast.
Room: we had the circus family room which was great and our son loved it.
bathroom: some tiles were broken and could use a fixup, overall not bad at all.
Food: The breakfast has enough choices and was good and fast. A good start for a disney stay.
Parking: Free parking at your own risk which is ok.
Overall: Would really recommend this hotel whenever you go to disney, good sleep, good breakfast and it's easy to get to the disney park with the shuttlebus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JOY AND WONDER - THE MAGIC OF THE CIRCUS The magic of the circus with acrobats, jugglers and clowns which are part of the colorful theme running through the interior of the Vienna House Magic Circus at Disneyland(R) Paris. Built in the style of an old manor house, the hotel is situated in a charming and modern French countryside. The spa area and French restaurant, not to mention its perfect location near Paris, make this hotel a very attractive destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Lastminute, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Vienna House Magic Circus Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Magic Circus
- Holiday Inn Disneyland Paris
- Holiday Inn Marne-La-Vallee
- Marne-La-Vallée Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Eurodisney
- Vienna House Magic Circus Paris Magny-Le-Hongre, France - Marne-La-Vallee